Why to choose Core Jeanie Body Massager?
- Jeanie Rub Electric Massager helps reduce pain, muscle tension, and stiffness
- Helps stimulate the circulatory system
- Fosters healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- High quality construction
- Variable speed range: 1100-4600 rpm
- Built to ANSI standards and CSA certified
- Deep, penetrating massage with twist of a switch
- 120V AC Nominal Power Source Required
- Variable speeds provide soothing massage or more invigorating massage
- Made in the USA
- One Year Warranty
- 12 foot grounded power cord
What to buy with Jeanie Electric Massager
How to use Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Body Massager?
Grounding the Jeanie Body Massager
- Core products jeanie rub variable speed massager is equipped with a grounding plug which must be connected to a properly installed and grounded 120 volt receptacle. Do not modify the plug provided. Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman if you are in doubt as to whether the receptacle is grounded.
How to operate Core Jeanie Electric Massager?
Note: Jeanie Rub Back Massager operates at speeds upto 4600 RPMs. If you are accustomed to older Jeanie Rub models, this faster speed may seem excessive. Please be assured this is completely normal as each unit is individually tested to meet our standards.
- Plug power cord into 120 vac wall receptacle.
- Firmly grasp massager handgrips with both hands from above with thumbs toward center of unit.
- Turn rotary power switch clockwise to begin operation.
- Turn rotary power switch to adjust speed to a medium operating mode.
- Place massager in contact with body.
- Allow massager to do the work. It is not necessary to press down on massager to achieve results.
- Find a speed that is most comfortable to the individual. Use lower speeds to ensure a more soothing massage. Use higher speeds to deliver a more invigorating massage.
- Therapeutic benefits can be achieved in as little as 5-10 minutes per area, but may vary by individual.
- For direct contact on skin, Core Products recommends using any of the Jeanie Rub covers to protect the vinyl pad of your massager. Using covers also allows the use of oils, lotions or creams. Using oils, lotions or creams without a cover may prematurely crack or erode the vinyl pad.
- To stop operation, turn power/speed switch counter-clockwise.
- Use caution when wearing loose clothing or jewelry while operating massager. Loose clothing, jewelry, or hair may get caught in the moving parts of this product.
- Do not allow children to use core products jeanie rub variable speed massager.
- Do not massage any area of the body that is swollen, inflamed, hemorrhaging, or covered with skin lesions. Do not use on individuals with tumors, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, or lung conditions such as tuberculosis, pneumothorax, tumors, or diseases of the chest wall.
- Do not use massager if any abnormal discomfort is experienced during operation.
How to care for Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Massage Machine?
To keep the massager working and looking its best, follow these simple steps.
- Unplug your massager from receptacle before cleaning.
- Wipe the vinyl pad of the massager with a damp cloth and mild detergent to clean. Do not use products containing alcohol, as this may cause the vinyl to prematurely crack or erode.
- When cleaning around power switch or ventilation, use a dry cloth only. Never use a damp cloth to clean these areas.
- This product is maintenance free. No periodic lubrication or servicing is required.
- Allow adequate time for massager to cool down before storing.
- When your massager is not in use for extended periods of time, store unit in area free of dust and moisture.
Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Massager User Manual
Jeanie Rub Electric Handheld Massager Specifications
- Cast Aluminum construction resists abrasions
- Vinyl Pad
- Massager- 10.25" x 4.625" x 8.25"
- Pad measures- 4" x 9"
||Requires 120V AC Nominal Power Source 12-foot power cord
||Made in the USA
||19.125" x 10.875" x 8.5"
Core Jeanie Rub Massager Warranty
1 Year Warranty