Why choose Cuisinart Outdoor Portable Tabletop Grill?
- Cuisinart Tabletop Grill Appliances is large enough to cook most family meals 8 steaks, 7 - 10 chicken breasts, or over 4 lbs. of fish.
- With this grill, meal preparation is easy wherever users go
- Folding legs, grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray all enhance portability
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- 145 sq. in. grilling surface
- Folding table base
- Porcelain enamel coated grill grate
What to buy with Conair Cuisinart Outdoor Tabletop Grill
How to assemble Cuisinart Tabletop Grill?
- Remove all the contents from packaging, and ensure all parts are present before attempting to assemble.
- Extend the grill legs.
- They will click when properly extended.
- Unlock the grill lid by moving the Lid Lock Handle to the left.
- Open the lid and remove packing materials.
Cuisinart CGG-180T Portable Tabletop Grill User Manual
How to clean and maintain Conair Cuisinart Portable Tabletop Grill?
- Clean grill exterior surfaces with warm soapy water.
- Wash drip tray in warm soapy water.
- Do not run through dishwasher.
- Cooking grate can be cleaned with a grill brush.
- For best results, cooking grate should be warm (warm, not hot never brush with grill operating, or when interior is very hot).
- If desired, cool cooking grate can be removed from grill and cleaned with warm soapy water.
- Should you wish to remove accumulated debris from the bottom of the fire box, proceed as follows:
- Let grill cool completely
- Remove cooking grate and set aside
- Carefully scrape and remove debris from bottom of firebox using care not to touch burner element, igniter, or igniter wire.
Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Grill FAQ
Can I use a 20lb LP tank?
You may use a standard 20 lb. LP tank with your Cuisinart Gas Grill, but you will need a conversion hose, such as the Cuisinart QG-012B or equivalent. [be sure the 20 lb tank you are planning to use is intended for gas grill use, and has an OPD valve]
Can I use my Cuisinart Gas Grill with natural gas?
No, Your Cuisinart Gas Grill is intended for use only with LP (Liquid Propane) gas. Natural Gas is not Liquid Propane. Never use any other fuel source with your grill, as it will create a dangerous situation.
Can I add lava rocks, ceramic tiles, or charcoal briquettes to my Cuisinart Gas Grill?
No, Your grill is not intended to operate with these items, and doing so may create an unsafe situation, and will void your warranty. You may use wood planks or a wood chip "smoker box" on top of the cooking grate surface, but nothing should go under the cooking grate.