Why Choose Coloplast Female Catheter?
- Polished eyelets which are gentle on the urethra
- Hydrophilic coating is bound to catheter
- Fast, no need to wait for catheter to hydrate
- Uncoated grip zone area for total control in handling
- Comes pre-packed in sterile saline solution
- Instantly ready to use due to the unique hydrophilic coating
- Simple design and intuitive to use
- Designed to reduce friction to address comfort due to the hydrophilic coating and polished eyelets
- Ring-pull opening feature allows for easy opening
- Adhesive dot ensures the catheter stays where it is placed
- PVC- and phthalate-free, limiting environmental impact
Key benefits of SpeediCath Catheter
The advanced hydrophilic coating consists of three elements:
- Base coating: The base coating ensures the coating remains uniform and evenly distributed during insertion and removal and prevents the top coating from rubbing off.
- Top coating: The uniform top coating provides the optimal level of water absorption, making the surface extremely smooth and minimizing friction.
- Saline solution: SpeediCath is contained in a saline solution, ensuring the coating is always hydrated optimally and making them instantly ready to use.
What to Buy with SpeediCath Female Catheter?
Why SpeediCath Catheters are Used?
SpeediCath catheters are indicated for use by patients with chronic urine retention and patients with a post void residual volume (PVR) due to neurogenic and non-neurogenic voiding dysfunction. The catheter is inserted into the urethra to reach the bladder allowing urine to drain. SpeediCath catheters are available by prescription only. Patients performing self-catheterization should follow the advice of, and direct questions about use of the product to, their medical professional.
The SpeediCath catheter is for single use only; discard it after use. If you experience symptoms of a urinary tract infection, or are unable to pass the catheter into the bladder, contact your healthcare professional.
SpeediCath also has polished eyelets to create smooth edges between eyelet and catheter surface, designed to minimize friction and risk of urethral trauma. Through a process developed specifically for SpeediCath, the edge of every eyelet is polished to create a soft and perfect transition between them and the catheter surface, to address comfort when inserting and withdrawing the catheter.
Important Safety Information:
- Patients performing self-catheterization should follow the advice of their medical professional.
- Before using the device, carefully read the product labels and information accompanying the device
- SpeediCath product is for single use only; discard it after use.
- If you experience symptoms of a urinary tract infection or are unable to pass the catheter into the bladder, contact your healthcare professional.
Coloplast SpeediCath Female Catheters Reviews