SpeediCath Compact Female Intermittent Catheter Benefits
- Comes in pre-hydrated, ready to use package
- With a catheter length of 7cm, SpeediCath Compact is tailor-made for the typical female anatomy
- Efficient at emptying the bladder and supports hygienic non-touch insertion
- Eliminates concerns over catheter preparation and quality of the hydration source
- Fitted with an easy-grip handle that keeps fingers safely away from the sterile part of the catheter
- Improves user control during insertion thereby reducing catheter contact with the septic environment
- Polished eyelets are gentle on the urethra, minimising discomfort and the risk of micro-trauma
- 100% PVC-free and therefore does not contain DEHP or other phthalates
- The easy-grip handle allows for hygienic non-touch insertion and control
What to Buy with Coloplast Female Intermittent Catheter?
Coloplast Speedicath Compact FAQs
Q:1 Is SpeediCath Compact long enough to drain my bladder completely?
A: SpeediCath Compact empties the bladder as well as or better than ordinary catheters.
Q:2 Can I use SpeediCath Compact without transferring to a toilet?
A: Yes. When you use SpeediCath Compact together with the SpeediBag Compact urine bag you do not have to transfer to a toilet.
Q:3 How should I hold/position SpeediCath Compact when opening it?
A: Hold the catheter vertically with the printed arrow pointing downwards. This prevents the saline solution from pouring out
Q:4 Is it possible to discard of the catheter discreetly?
A: Yes. When you replace the inner tube on the catheter, you cannot see that it is a catheter that is being discarded.
Q:5 How should I store SpeediCath Compact?
A: SpeediCath Compact should be stored at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Q:6 How long can I store SpeediCath Compact for?
A: 2 years.
Coloplast Female Catheter Reviews