Sensura Click Xpro Skin Barrier Features
- Coloplast SenSura Click Xpro Two-Piece Convex Light Extended Wear Skin Barrier With Belt Tabs can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier
- Mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether the user is left or right handed
- Unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
- SenSura Xpro adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output
- Especially suitable for people with urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can break down standard adhesives more quickly
- The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold
- Applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude
- SenSura Click barrier must be used with the corresponding color coded SenSura Click pouches (pouch not included)
What to buy with Sensura two-piece skin barriers
Why to use Convex light Skin Barriers?
- Convex light skin barriers are for stomas that are hard to handle
- SenSura barriers are available in convex light.
- Sensura skin barrier are designed in oval shape which helps in easy handling of stomas which are difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is located in a skin fold. It applies gentle and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to decrease the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
How to use Coloplast SenSura Click Xpro Skin Barrier With Belt Tabs?
Operating the SenSura Click Mechanism
The pouch opening and the wafer is put together and pressed tightly until a click is heard The pouch can be rotated into preferred position to accommodate your body position. Pouch can be adjusted in any desired position so as to attain most comfortable position i.e.(standing, lying down, emptying). It does not require to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be adjusted so as to enable easy handling whether you’re left- or right-handed.
Coloplast Care Program
Coloplast Care Program - Patient Enrollment Form
Ostomy Support Resource - Kari Kelly Care Advisor Card
Care Enrollment Instructions