Features Coloplast Conveen External Catheter
- Transparent to allow easy monitoring of the skin
- Applicator grip and roll-out strip for easy, smooth roll-out and secure application
- Conveen Male External Catheter is latex-free
- Material: Silicone is stretchy and breathable, allowing for a perfect fit
- Anti-kink bellows end push ring for secure connection to a urine bag
What to buy with Conveen Security Plus External Catheter
How to use Conveen Security Plus Catheter?
1. Flip open the pack using your thumbnail to break the seal.
2. Remove the catheter from the package and place it over the head of the penis. Leave a small space between the end of the penis and the narrow catheter outlet. Uncircumcised users should leave the foreskin in place over the head of the penis.
3. Pull the double grip strip to slowly unroll the catheter all the way up the length of the penis. The catheter should unroll smoothly and evenly.
4. Gently squeeze the catheter around the shaft of the penis (approx. 1 min.) to ensure a secure fit. To reduce the risk of skin irritation, allow the skin on the penis to breathe for short periods in between male external catheter changes.
5. Connect a urine collecting bag to the catheter by fully inserting the tubing.
When to use Coloplast Male External Catheter?
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Mobility Issues
- Alcohol Withdrawal
FAQs About Male External Catheter
How do I know what size condom catheter I need?
Measure around the shaft of the penis and divide that number by 3.14 (pie) to get the diameter. The condom catheters are sized in millimeters and are based on the diameter of your penis, not the circumference.
What is a male condom catheter used for?
An external condom catheter is a urinary catheter — a tube that allows the flow of urine — that users can wear outside the penis instead of inside the urethra, a natural tube inside the penis. It collects urine for people who have difficulty holding their urine or cannot walk to the bathroom.
How long can you wear a male external catheter?
It makes the catheter fits securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
Coloplast External Catheter Reviews