Features of Coloplast Ostomy Barrier Strips
- Durable and ideal for extended wear time
- Elastic Barrier Strips are skin-friendly
- It easily bends to fit the body contours
- Y-shape has wider strips, ideal for outward areas such as a Hernia
- Brava barrier strips absorbs moisture without breaking down
- Thin edge remains smooth on the skin
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
Why choose Coloplast Skin Barrier Strip?
- Elastic technology of brava elastic barrier strips moves with user when user bend and stretch
- Thinner edges of coloplast barrier strips helps to stay smooth against user skin
- Coloplast Barrier Strips provides a secure seal around the stoma
- Elastic strips ensures the position of your barrier and minimizes roll-up
- Not made with natural rubber
- Coloplast brava elastic barrier strips are available in new shapes to fit most sizes and shapes of barriers
- Coloplast barrier strips are ideal for those with tape allergies
- One or two ostomy strips can be used, depending on security needs
What to buy with Brava Barrier Strip
How to use Brava Elastic Barrier Strips?
- Take the brava strips to stick around the barrier. Its elastic technology will follow body movements and contours.
- Make sure the Coloplast Skin Barrier strip should cover part of the adhesive.
- One can use either one or two strips, depending on where it needs extra security.
How to choose the perfect Brava Barrier Strips for your ostomy?
For Extra-Wide Barrier
For Square Barrier
For Round or Oval Barrier
- Rectangular Strips are perfect for anyone who is using a square barrier.
- The Y-Shape provides extra wide coverage which makes it the perfect barrier strip for hernias, folds, or rounded abdomens.
- The more familiar curve shape wraps around the wafer and extends the coverage to help combat leaks.
- All three shapes do a great job of preventing the edges of your wafer from rolling up.
- When the wafer rolls up along the edges it can get caught on clothing and cause leaks as the wafer is pulled from the body.
FAQs About Coloplast Barrier Strips
What are the uses of Brava elastic barrier strips?
The Brava Elastic Barrier Strip is designed to prevent the edges of the barrier from lifting and rolling and keeps your barrier securely in place. It is elastic so it follows body contours and movements.
What are barrier strips for ostomy?
Barrier Strips are the skin-friendly alternate to tape and are designed to secure the edges of ostomy skin barriers to keep it secure when you bend or stretch.
Is Coloplast Barrier Strip Latex-free?
Yes, Coloplast Elastic Barrier Strips are Latex-free and are non-irritating on the skin.
Brava Barrier Strips Reviews