Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste Features
- Fluoride toothpaste fights cavities
- Cleans teeth thoroughly
- Ideal for dental and oral care
- Strengthens teeth enamel with active fluoride
- Great Mint Taste
- Anticavity fluoride toothpaste
- Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate: Used as an ingredient to help clean and polish teeth
- Water: Dissolves substances or ingredients
- Glycerin: Used to help hydrate the mouth
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Used as a solubilizing or cleansing agent
- Cellulose Gum: Used as a thickener or stabilizer
- Flavor: Used to freshen breath and to improve a product's taste
- Flavor ingredients (= 0.01%):
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint)
- Leaf Oil
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate: Used as a stabilizer
- Sodium Saccharin: Used to provide sweetness to the product.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste?
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children 2 to 6 years: Use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rising (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I use Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste?
It is recommended that you use Colgate paste at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
2. Can it whiten teeth?
While Colgate toothpaste is not specifically designed to whiten teeth, it can help to remove surface stains from your teeth over time, which can give the appearance of a brighter, whiter smile.
3. How does this toothpaste work?
It works by delivering fluoride to your teeth, which helps to strengthen tooth enamel and make it more resistant to decay. The toothpaste also contains mild abrasives and surfactants that help to remove plaque and surface stains from your teeth.