Features Of Classique 1000 Teardrop Breast Form
- Concave back accommodates excess tissue for a good fit
- The symmetrical form can be worn on the left or right side
- Made of medical silicone covered with a skin-like polyurethane film
- Teardrop shape mastectomy breast form
- Comes in Beige color
How to care for Classique Breast Forms?
- Wash breast form with warm water and mild soap or breast form cleaner.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry with a towel. This prevents the build-up of perspiration, body oils, toiletries, and any other possible irritants.
- Wash breast form frequently, as this will increase the product's longevity.
What to buy with Classique Breast Forms
FAQs About Classique Silicone Breast Forms
1. How long does a silicone breast form last?
The adhesive strength lasts from 12-14 months on average, depending on wear, care, and skin type. This is an extraordinarily long life since the breast form can be worn directly on the body for up to 16 hours a day!
2. How can I keep my silicone forms in place?
Because regular bras do not have pockets to hold breast prostheses, they can shift around as you move. To avoid this, you can use double-sided tape or self-adhesive breast forms (specially designed to stay still even if you are exercising) to stick the forms directly onto your chest wall.
3. What are the Benefits of wearing Silicone Teardrop Breast Forms?
An external silicone breast prosthesis is a weighted prosthesis made of silicone. Because this type of breast prosthesis is weighted, it may help your posture and prevent shoulder drop and problems with balance.
Classique Teardrop Breast Form Reviews