Cardinal Health ShieldU Disposable Face Shield with Headband Features
- Protects against debris
- Easy-to-assemble and adjust
- Protects against fluid splashes
- May be used with surgical masks
- Adjustable headband
- Polymer headband material to prevent discomfort and headache
- Constructed with two separate pieces, the shield, and the headgear
How To Assemble Your Mask?
The mask will come in three separate pieces:
- Fully Adjustable Headband
- Forehead Strap
- Face Shield
The headband will include tabs that the user push out. Then user will take the shield and slide it over those tabs. Next, the user will attach the forehead strap by sliding it in the first slot of the headband and weaving it into the opposite end like the user would with a belt. Make sure to pull it tight. The polymer material is designed to fit snug without causing discomfort. Repeat on the opposite end of the headband by pulling both ends together.