Cardinal Health Self-Adherent Bandages Features
- Clean, quick and hand tearable
- Adhere to itself but does not adhere to other surfaces such as hair or skin
- Soft, breathable, stretchy, lightweight, and durable
- Self-adherent: eliminates the use of clips or fasteners
- Mixed assortment of colors
- The bandages are water-resistant, which helps to protect the wound area from moisture and contamination
- Easily torn without scissors
- Comfortable to users
- Won’t stick to skin, hair or clothing
- Strong elastic tape for soreness and sprain swelling on wrist and ankle
- Simple and quick to apply, making them a convenient option for wound care
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Self Adherent Cohesive Bandage Wrap?
- Before applying the bandage, clean the wound and the surrounding skin with a mild soap and water or an antiseptic solution.
- Ensure that the area is completely dry before applying the bandage. Moisture can cause the bandage to lose its adhesive properties.
- Select the appropriate size of the bandage that will fit snugly around the wound.
- Begin wrapping the bandage around the affected area, making sure to apply gentle pressure. The bandage should be stretched slightly as it is applied to ensure a snug fit.
- Overlap each layer of the bandage by about half of its width to ensure proper coverage.
- Once the wound is covered, secure the end of the bandage by pressing it firmly against itself.
- Ensure that the bandage is not too tight, as this can restrict blood flow to the affected area. If the bandage feels too tight, remove and reapply with less tension.
- Check the wound regularly and change the bandage if it becomes wet or dirty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Cardinal Health Self-Adherent Bandages be used for all types of wounds?
No, Cardinal Self-Adherent Bandages are not suitable for all types of wounds. They are best suited for minor cuts, abrasions, and wounds with low to moderate drainage. For more serious wounds, it is best to consult a healthcare professional for guidance.
Are Self-Adherent Bandages waterproof?
While Cardinal Health Self-Adherent Bandages are water-resistant, they are not completely waterproof. They may become loose or lose their adhesive properties if they get wet.
Can Cardinal Health Bandages be used on sensitive skin?
Yes, Self-Adherent Bandages are designed to be gentle on the skin and are suitable for use on sensitive skin.
Can this bandage be used to apply pressure to a wound?
Yes, Cardinal Health Bandages can provide gentle compression to a wound area. However, for more serious injuries or cases where pressure is required, it is best to seek medical attention.
Can this be cut to size?
Yes, Cardinal Health Self-Adherent Bandages can be cut to size using scissors or a blade. However, it is important to ensure that the cut edges are not jagged, as this can affect the bandage's adhesive properties.
Cardinal Health Bandages Reviews