Brondell Swash DS725 Advanced Bidet Seat Features
- Remove bathroom odors naturally at the touch of a button
- This carbon block filter doesn;t mask smells with fragrances, it simply cleans the air
- Welcoming Nightlight
-Â Say goodbye to stubbed toes and painfully bright lights during your midnight trip to the loo
- A cool blue nightlight illuminates your toilet bowl, lighting your way to the toilet
- Warm Air Dryer
- Especially helpful for those with mobility issues, the adjustable warm air dryer eliminates the need to use toilet paper, ensuring you carry on clean, refreshed, and dry
- Oscillating Stainless Steel Nozzle
- At the push of a button, the durable stainless steel nozzle will move gently back and forth
- User will get the most thorough clean possible, with minimal effort
- Brondell Swash DS725 User Manual
How to use Brondell Swash DS725 Advanced Bidet Seat?
- Rear Wash Button
- Press once to initiate a two-minute rear wash.
- Front Wash Button
- Press once to initiate a two-minute front (feminine) wash.Â
- Warm Air Dry Button
- Press once to initiate a two-minute warm air dry cycle.
- Stop Button
- Press to stop all wash or dry functions currently operating.
- Nozzle Position Buttons
- Press the arrow up and arrow down buttons to adjust the nozzle position forward and backward during a wash cycle.
- Water Pressure and Dry Temperature Indicators
- These lights indicate the Water Pressure setting during a wash cycle, and the dryer temperature during a Dry cycle.
- Water Pressure and Dry Temperature Buttons
- Press the â€œ+â€ and â€œâ€“â€ buttons to increase and decrease the outgoing water pressure to one of five settings.
- Pressing these buttons while the Warm Air Dryer is operating will adjust the drying temperature. Settings will be saved for the next use.Â
- Water Temperature Button
- Press and release this button to adjust the outgoing water temperature to one of four settings (LO: 93.2Â° F, MED: 98.6Â° F, HI: 104Â° F, and OFF).
- Settings will be saved for the next use.Â
- Seat Temperature Button
- Press and release the â€œSeat Tempâ€ button to adjust the seat temperature to one of four settings (LO: 95Â° F, MED: 100.4Â° F, HI: 104Â° F, and OFF). Settings will be saved for the next use.Â
- Water Temperature and Seat Temperature Indicators
- These lights indicate the water temperature setting while a wash cycle is active, and the seat temperature setting during all other times.
- Massage Button
- Pressing this button while a wash is running enables the water to repeatedly increase and decrease in pressure in a pulsating pattern. Press again to stop.Â
- Auto Mode Button
- Press this button once to initiate a one minute rear wash cycle followed by a one minute dry cycle.Â
- Move Button
- Press to initiate nozzle oscillation (repetitive forward and backward nozzle movement) during either the Front or Rear Wash.
- Press again to stop the oscillation.
- Deodorizer Button
- Press this button to activate a one-minute Deodorizer cycle.
- Battery Life Indicator
- This indicator will light up when the batteries are low. See Page 13 on how to replace the batteries.
- Positionable stainless-steel nozzle
- Rear and front wash options
- Self-cleaning nozzles
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure
- Nozzle oscillation
- Warm air dryer
- Water tank heating system
- Gentle massage pulse
- Ergonomic heated seat with adjustable temperature
- Gentle-closing seat and lid
- Wireless remote control and dock
- Illuminating nightlight
- Safety seat sensor
- Automatic eco mode for energy savings
- Auto mode
- Safety on/off seat sensor
- Comes with all parts for a standard installation, including 7/8" metal T-valve and chrome 90Âº elbow bidet hose
Brondell Swash DS725 Advanced Bidet Seat Specification
Brondell Swash Advanced Bidet Seat:
|Voltage/ Frequency||120V / 60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||660W|
|Supply Water Pressure||14.2 psi â€“ 106.6 psi|
|Dimensions||Elongated: 14.9 in x 20.87 in x 6.10 in|
Round: 14.9 in x 19.5 in x 6.10 in
|Weight||Elongated: 9.7 lbs / Round: 9.5 lbs|
|Seat/ Lid Weight Limit||275lbs / 178lbs|
|Operating Temperature||37.4Â° F â€“ 104Â° F|
|Mesh Filter||0.43 in x 0.6 in diameter|
Warm Water Washing Device:
|Rear Wash||Maximum .95 L/min., automatic nozzle self-cleaning|
|Front Wash||Maximum .95 L/min., automatic nozzle self-cleaning|
|Standard Time||Rear Wash: 2 minutes / Front Wash: 2 minutes|
|Water Pressure Control||5 Levels|
|4 Levels: Off - incoming water temperature,|
Low â€“ 93.2Â° F, Medium â€“ 98.6Â° F, High - 104Â° F
|Safety Devices||Thermal Fuse, Thermostat, Water Level Sensor|
|4 Levels: Off - room temperature|
Low - 95Â° F, Medium â€“ 100.4Â° F, High - 104Â° F
1 Year Limited Warranty