Breg Ankle Brace Lace Up Features
- Breathable Spacer mesh lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- Sharkskin material at the base of the foot reduces brace slippage
- Latex-free Neoprene at the heel reduces irritation on the Achilles tendon
- Non-stretch nylon figure-eight straps lock the calcaneus in neutral position
- Figure 8 design mimics taping saving time, money, and resources
- Durable nylon and reinforced stitching design withstand extreme stress and wear
- Cooler Materials - mesh material wicks moisture away from the skin
- Breg wraptor ankle brace keeps athletes cool and comfortable
What to Buy with Breg Brace Ankle?
Breg Ankle Brace Instructions for Use
- Position the brace. Slip the foot into the brace, ensuring that the tongue is between the top of the foot and the laces.
- Tighten laces and secure. For speed laces, pull tabs and hook to secure.
- A slightly inverted foot wraps the medial strap (inside strap) across the top and then back to the medial side under the foot. Pull the strap vertically until firm medial (inner) tension is achieved. Secure strap to the medial side.
- Evert the foot, wrap the lateral strap (outside strap) across the top, and then under the foot back to the lateral side. Pull the strap vertically until firm lateral (outer) tension is achieved. Secure strap to the lateral side.
- Wrap and secure the Calf Strap. Wrap the upper strap around the lower calf (top of the brace) and secure
Indicated for chronic ankle instability, sprains or strains, and protection against inversion and ankle injuries. Contraindications: Contraindicated for fractures of the foot and ankle.
Do not leave this device in the trunk of a car on a hot day or in any other place where the temperature may exceed 150˚ F (65˚ C) for any extended period of time. If any additional pain or symptoms occur while using this brace, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Breg Wraptor Ankle Brace User Manual
Breg Wraptor Speed Ankle Brace Size Chart
||Men's Shoe Size
||Women's Shoe Size
For Wider Feet, move up a size.
For Narrower Feet, move down a size.