Body Tool Trigger Point Self Massager Features
- Unique non-slip grip handles of the body tool allow better control and effectiveness for targeting trigger points
- Ergonomically designed to allow you to effectively control and massage common trigger points in the neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs, torso, and feet
- Extremely durable and is guaranteed for life against unintentional breakage
- It measures 25" (63cm) long and each handle measures 6" (15cm) long
- Includes an easy to follow instruction guide and poster for better results and functional exercises
What to buy with Self Massager
How to use Trigger Point Tool?
- Take a deep breath and apply pressure to the desired muscle knot by using Body Tool Massager
- Apply pressure for 10-20 seconds or until tissues will become released or soften
- Hold on until relaxation of myofascial tissues occurs
- For the best result, stretching exercise and drinking a glass of water can improve flexibility and relax muscles in the body
Body Tool Trigger Point Release Tool FAQ's
Q: What is a Trigger Point?
A: Injured and stressed muscles often form trigger points. These are tight muscle knots in the muscle tissues which are painful when pressing on it.
Q: Why do Trigger Point hurt?
A: Trigger point hurts when sensitive tissues of muscle causes pain and strain after injuries.
Q: How to get rid of trigger points?
A: Trigger points can be released by using trigger point tools. Trigger point tool is a self-massager that is used by applying pressure to the painful trigger points to help reduce pain in the muscle knots.
Q: What are the symptoms of trigger points?
A: Following trigger points symptoms occur in the body such as pain, pressing pain, numbness, Sweating, Burning, heaviness feeling, Dull ache, Headaches, Nausea, Fatigue, etc.