How to use Biotene Oralbalance Moisturizing Gel?
- Place approximately a half-inch length of the gel directly on the tongue.
- Spread thoroughly inside the mouth.
Biotene Gel Ingredients
Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Sodium Hydroxide
What to buy with Biotene Oralbalance Gel?
What is a Dry Mouth?
Dry Mouth (also called xerostomia) is a condition that develops when your body doesn't create enough saliva. Although it can occasionally be annoying and irritating, Biotene Oralbalance Moisturizing Gel can help you manage your symptoms.
Dry Mouth Causes
- Head and Neck cancer radiation therapy
- Sjogren's syndrome
Tips to help alleviate the mouth dryness
- Practice good oral hygiene to help keep your mouth healthy
- Avoid smoking, which can make Dry Mouth symptoms worse
- Limit your intake of alcohol, coffee, and sugar as they might cause dry mouth
- Avoid alcohol-containing oral preparations since they can exacerbate oral dryness
- Alternatively, you can use Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Balance Gel for dry mouth relief