BioMedical GV 350 Features
- Two channel device that delivers full powered twin peak stimulation
- The pulsed galvanic twin peak monophasic waves are delivered in pairs
- GV350 HVPS device
- (4) 2" x 2" square electrodes
- (1) 4" x 7" dispersive electrode
- (3) GV lead wires (1 black, 2-red)
- (4) AA batteries
- Hard plastic case
- Belt clip
- Instruction manual
More About BioMedical GV 350
High Voltage Pulsed Galvanic (HVPG) devices should only be used under medical supervision for adjunctive therapy in the treatment of medical diseases and conditions.
- HVPG Applications
-Maintain or increase range of motion
- Prevent or retard disuse atrophy
- Reeducate muscles
- Relax muscle spasms Increase local blood circulation
- Prevent venous thrombosis by immediate post-surgical stimulation of selective muscles
- Cardiac Pacemakers: HVPG should not be used on patients with demand-type cardiac pacemakers.
- Cancer Patients: Do not use HVPG on cancer patients.
- Heart Patients: Adequate precautionary measures should be taken prior to using HVPG on patients suspected of having heart disease.
- Transthoracic Stimulation: Use caution in transthoracic application of HVPG as introduction of electrical current may cause arrhythmias.
||2.75" x 4.5" x 1.5" (6.9 cm x 11 cm x 3.8 cm)
||8.1 oz (229 grams)
||2 active outputs, 1 dispersive return
||Pulsed galvanic twin peak monophasic delivered in pairs
||Interpulse intervals of 100 microseconds. 5 Microseconds at 50% of peak voltage
||1 - 100 Hz
||0 - 350 volts adjustable
||Adjustable 0 - 700 mA peak
||Positive and negative of active electrodes
||Continuous alternating: ON for 5 seconds and OFF for 5 seconds
||15, 30, 60 min.
||Two, one for each active output
||4 AA or optional “Nova” SeriesTM wall adaptor
|Number of Electrodes
||1 dispersive pad, 2 active pads
|Number of Lead Wires
||1 dispersive 72" (1.8 m), 2 pair 72" (1.8 m)
Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.