Features of Aquaphor Moisturizer
- Creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Semi-occlusive healing ointment allows oxygen to reach the wound for quick healing
- Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Heals and protects dry and irritated skin
- Panthenol and Glycerin helps moisturize and nourish the skin for effective healing
- Soothes extremely dry, cracked, and chapped skin
Aquaphor Moisturizer Ingredients
- Active ingredient: Petrolatum (41%)
- Inactive ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
- Other Ingredients: Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
When to use Aquaphor Ointment?
It is recommended to use Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment for the following conditions:
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Chapped lips
- Dry hands and cuticles
- Cracked heels and feet
- Dry and cracked skin
- Friction and minor burns
- Diaper rash
What to buy with Aquaphor Healing Ointment
How to use Aquaphor Moisturizer for Dry Skin?
- Firstly wash and cleanse the affected area with a gentle cleanser
- Then pat dry and leave a little moisture on the skin
- Apply the required amount of aquaphor healing ointment on the skin and gently massage
- For dry hands apply the moisturizer every time you wash your hands
FAQs About Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Moisturizer
How long does it take for Aquaphor ointment to work?
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment creates a protective and breathable barrier on the skin to enhance the healing process. It approximately takes 6 to 7 hours for treating diaper rash.
How much time does it take for Aquaphor moisturizer to get absorbed in the skin?
It takes about 10 to 15 minutes for the aquaphor ointment to fully absorb in the skin and effectively treats everything from dry, cracked skin to minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Can one apply Aquaphor on popped pimple?
Yes this healing ointment can be applied gently on the pimple as Aquaphor is known for quick healing and preventing scabs.
Can Aquaphor Moisturizer be used on lips?
If the user has dry lips, then to relieve dryness and soothe dry cracked lips, Aquaphor Healing Ointment can be used.