Beasy Transfer Board Features
- Manufactured from strong plastic for comfortable, reliable, and sturdy transfers.
- BeasyTrans helps patients move to and from beds, chairs, cars, toilets, and couches.
- Reduces the chances of incurring any injury.
- Fashioned for the safe and secure transfer of patients with a sliding board that supports the user's weight.
- Each board is made to support up to 400 lbs.
- Moreover, the board rotates 360 degrees to allow for easy transfer.
How to Transfer a Patient using a Beasy Board?
- Arrange a level transfer.
- Remove the wheelchair arm and footrest closest to the transfer surface; swing away the other footrest.
- Angle the wheel and always position the wheelchair to the patient's strongest body part.
- Lock the wheelchair brakes.
- Place the seat under the upper thigh with the lead edge showing.
What to buy with a Transfer Board
Also available (sold separately):
Beasy Board FAQs
1. Are transfer boards safe?
For a patient, a Beasytrans Transfer Board provides safety and ease in moving to a seat. Most patients who can use a transfer board can learn to do it with only a little help, and some can use a transfer board for complete independence.
2. How to place a wheelchair while transferring a patient?
Place the wheelchair on the resident's unaffected side. Brace firmly against the side of the bed with wheels locked and footrests out of the way. This way, you can have a safe and easy transfer of a patient.
3. Do you need assistance from two caregivers while having a transfer?
One or two caregivers will assist you with the Beasy board transfer system, and you can wear a gait belt or transfer belt for a better experience. This is a special belt that lets caregiver support you more easily. It's also used for safety reasons.
Beasy Board Specifications
|Thickness [Base & Seat]
||28"L X 12"W