Features of Magic3 GO Hydrophilic Catheter for Male
- SURE-GRIP insertion sleeve allows a no-touch insertion technique - allowing the catheter to be held firmly without touching the surface, minimizing the risk of contamination.
- CLEANGLIDE technology is a next-generation lubricious hydrogel that is self-hydrating, maintaining the hydrophilic coating and the catheter in a hydrated state, requiring no patient activation with water prior to use.
- It is a three-layered silicone catheter designed to glide easily and comfortably through the urinary tract:
- Comfort Ultra-soft outer layer designed to maximize comfort Easy
- Handling Firm middle layer for easy handling Easy Navigation
- Highly pliable inner layer for easy navigation
- Offers a comfort-designed tapered tip with four drainage eyes for maximum drainage and flow of urine
- Package is discreet and gives you the ability to carry it folded in a compact format
1. Easy to Carry: Easily folded in a discreet and compact format during your day
2. Easy to Open: Easily opened with finger ring tab
3. Easy to Use: Ready to go right out of the package without the need of adding water or lubricant. The adhesive folding tab frees up your hands by attaching to dry, vertical surfaces.
What to buy with Bard Magic3 Intermittent Catheter
How to use Bard Magic3 GO Male Hydrophilic Catheter?
Review the self-catheterization procedure with a healthcare professional.
1. Always wash hands prior to use.
2. Open the catheter package by peeling the tab upwards with the aid of the finger hole.
3. If desired, use the adhesive label(s) to hang the package on a nearby dry vertical surface while preparing to catheterize.
4. Clean the opening of the urethra—and the surrounding area. Wash your hands again.
5. Hold the insertion sleeve with your dominant hand and squeeze it to grip the catheter shaft as you remove the catheter from the pack. Next, hold the catheter funnel above the insertion sleeve with your other hand and slide down the shaft, stopping at about six inches from the tip. Release the funnel. Using the insertion sleeve to hold the catheter firmly, gently pass the tip of the catheter firmly into your urethra until the insertion sleeve nears the meatus. Repeat until urine starts to flow.
6. Keep the catheter steady until urine stops flowing. When urine stops flowing, slowly withdraw the catheter, stopping if flow starts again, until the last few drops have drained. Check the color, odor and clarity of the urine. Any changes may need to be reported to a health care professional.Disposal
7. Place the catheter back into the package and dispose in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Do not flush down the toilet.
8. Wash hands.Device description
The Magic3 Go Intermittent urinary catheter is a silicone tube inserted into the urethra for the purpose of draining the bladder of urine. Not made with natural rubber latex. Does not contain DEHP. Indications for use
The Magic3 Go Intermittent urinary catheter is intended for urological use only. It is intended for use by adult and pediatric patients of all ages for bladder management including urine drainage, collection, and measurement. The device is passed to the urinary bladder via the urethra.Precautions
Inspect the catheter before use. Do not use the product if the device or packaging is damaged. Self-catheterization should follow the plan of care and advice given by your healthcare practitioner and be carried out only in accordance with the instructions for use provided.Adverse Reactions
Urinary Tract Infection Bleeding from the urethra Irritation of the urethra Please consult product inserts and labels for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and directions for use.Warnings
This is a single use device. Do not resterilize any portion of this device. Reuse and/ or repackaging may create a risk of patient or user infection, compromise the structural integrity and/or essential material and design characteristics of the device, which may lead to device failure, and/or lead to injury, illness or death of the patient.