Features of Attends Supersorb Maximum Underpads
- Stays 3 times more drier than regular underpads, while the Supersorb Maximum stays around 6 times drier than regular chucks
- It locks liquid away from the skin, keeping the user drier
- The Leakage Guard Layer protects bed liners from wetness and reduces laundry volume
- It has a cloth-like soft topsheet that promotes healthy skin
- The topsheet is an air-permeable material that is supposedly perfect for patients with a high risk of skin breakdown
- This Attends Underpad not only locks a lot of liquid but also helps prevent bad odor
- Odor-blocking properties of Attends Chux help maintain a fresh and healthy environment
- Note: It is proven to help reduce stage 1 and 2 Pressure Ulcers
What to buy with Attends Underpads
How to use Attends Supersorb Maximum Underpads?
- To use a disposable bed pad, simply place a clean underpad on top of bedding or furniture.
- Though attends underpads have heavy absorbency, you can use more than one underpad if there is a lot of leakage.
- Once the underpad becomes soiled up, you can dispose of the bed pad.
FAQs About Attends Disposable Underpads
1. What are the uses of Attends Underpads?
Attends Supersorb Underpads are designed to provide additional leak protection for beds, chairs, and other surfaces. They add an extra layer of security, especially for those who have a lot of leakages.
2. What is the absorbency level of Attends Supersorb Bedpads?
It has a high level absorbency and is leak-resistant to avoid leakage.
3. What is the size of Attends Bed pad?
Attends Supersorb Bed Pad is 30" x 36" in size.
Attends Supersorb Underpads Specifications
||30" x 36"
Supersorb Max Underpads Reiews