Features of Attends Premier Underwear
- Unisex - Fits both men as well as women
- Ultra-Plush Design - Attends' softest and most comfortable underwear
- Odor Control - Odor control materials provide 8 hours odor protection
- Dry-lock Containment Core - Most absorbent underwear ever. Locks away liquid quickly
- Smartcool Breathability - 100% breathability helps improve comfort and helps promote healthy skin.
- Confidence Cuff Elastics - Leak protection for confident days and dignified nights
What to buy with Attends Brief
How to use Attends Overnight Underwear?
- After removing the underwear from the packaging, unfold it.
- Put the legs through the leg holes and pull up as you would any regular pair of underwear.
- Removal is even easier, eliminating the need to bend over by simply pulling the easy-tear seam.
- This eliminates bending and possible tripping that can happen with traditional removal.
- To dispose of the Attends Underwear, simply toss into a garbage bin.
- These are not flushable.
FAQs About Attends Premier Overnight Protection Underwear
Does Attends Premier Underwear hold good amount of liquid?
Attends Premier Overnight Underwear has a super absorbent core that wicks moisture away from the skin and absorbs high amount of fluid.
How often should you change diaper of an elderly person at night?
The diaper should be changed every 2-3 hours when the person has urinary incontinence. However, the Attends Overnight Protection Underwear provides whole nihght protection without the need to change.
How tight should an adult incontinence diaper be?
It is recommended that the diapers should fit snugly around the waist, but not be too tight. Make sure that there are no gaps around the stomach or legs because if the diaper is loose then it becomes a common source of leakage, but diapers that are too tight or overstuffed can also cause problems, such as compression leaks.
Is Attends Premier Underwear flushable?
No, Attends Premier Pull-Ups is not flushable.
Attends Premier Overnight Underwear Specifications
||5-3/4" - 6-1/2" (15cm to 17cm)
||Pull-On Style Underwear
Attends underwear size chart
||34" - 44"
||130 - 170 lbs
||44" - 58"
||170 - 210 lbs
||58" - 68"
||210 - 250 lbs
Premier Protective Underwear Reviews