Features of Athletic Pull-On Ankle Compression Band
- Compression helps increase blood flow and also provides extra support for weak ankles and calves
- Made with an open toe and reinforced heel
- Smooth, concealing opaque fabric
- Wear it all day, wear it during sports activities, or when you travel
- Seamless design
- Lessens muscle fatigue
- Maximizes comfort and removes pressure on the heel and back of the ankle
- Made with soft elastic nylon/spandex material
When to use AT Surgical Ankle Support Sleeve?
- Prophylactic ankle protection
- Ankle sprains
- Joint instabilities
- Effusions of joints, ankle, and foot
What to buy with Ankle Sleeves
FAQs About AT Surgical Ankle Compression Sleeve
1. What does a compression sleeve for the ankle do?
AT Surgical ankle support compression sleeve is made to protect the ankle from re-injury. It provides moderate protection for your ankle, with a low chance of reaggravating an injury.
2. Do ankle sleeves help with swelling?
AT Surgical ankle sleeve uses compression therapy to treat your chronic pain. The improved blood circulation causes a reduction in severe pain and even swelling. Not only does it helps decrease the swelling, but it also prevents it from coming back.
3. How long should you wear an ankle compression sleeve?
You may need to wear the ankle support sleeve for 2 to 6 weeks to recover completely.
4. How tight should ankle compression sleeve be?
Every athlete will have a different feeling about how tight is too tight, but in general, you'll want your ankle to feel "locked in." The brace should not restrict blood flow in any way or cause any pain due to tightness.
AT Surgical Ankle Compression Sleeve Reviews