Aspen Summit 631 LSO Back Brace Features
- Advanced Targeted Compression - Aspen's SlickTrack Tightening System features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism, providing direct compression where needed.
- One Size Adjustable Featuring Aspen's Sure Slot System - Unique sizing mechanism allows for quick and easy sizing adjustments, without the use of tools.
- Easy Access for Modification - All structural components are easily removed and can be heat molded, bent or trimmed to further customize the brace to accommodate various patient conditions.
- Reliable Structural Integrity - Tri band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity to help ensure effective compression and flexibility.
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Anterior panels at each end of the brace overlap to provide added midline support. Featuring Aspen's innovative FlexTabs, these panels disperse pressure and naturally conform to each patient's anatomy to help increase comfort.
What to buy with Summit LSO Back Brace
How to use Aspen Summit Brace?
- Preparation - Place the pull tabs 2 inches from the plastic in the back of the Summit. Pull the ends of the Summit away from each other ensuring that it is fully extended.
- Placement - Center over your lower back and apply the brace tightly around the abdomen, the right side overlapping the left. When applied properly, the Summit Logo will be visible. (The rigid anterior panels do not need to align perfectly in front of the brace.)
- Angling Ends - For patients with a larger hip to waist ratio, the ends of the Summit should meet at a downward angle to fit properly and limit migration. For patients with pendulous abdomens, the ends of the Summit should meet at an upward angle to fit properly and limit migration.
- Tightening - Slip your thumbs through the holes in the pull tabs. Pull away from your body. The right pull tab controls the upper compression and the left pull tab controls the lower compression. Adjust the compression as needed. When tightened, secure the pull tabs to the hook-and loop in front of the brace.
- Adjustment - Adjust the upper and/or lower compression by loosening or tightening the pull tabs as needed
Aspen Summit 631 LSO Back Brace Instruction Sheet
Aspen Summit Back Brace FAQ's
Q. How do I clean the Aspen Summit 631?
A. Use a mild soap and water to clean the brace by hand. Rinse thoroughly and pat out any excessive moisture. Allow to air dry completely. Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals or machine wash/dry.
Q. Can I wear Aspen Summit 631 LSO Back Brace under my clothing?
A. Yes, Aspen braces can be worn underneath clothing, but an undershirt is recommended next to skin for enhanced comfort.
Q. What spinal indications was Summit 631 Brace designed to treat?
A. Your physician may use braces for various reasons. For common indications, refer to the Spine Application sheet.
Aspen Summit 631 Back Brace Size Chart
|One Size (Adjustable)
||26" (66cm) – 60" (152cm)
||26" (66cm) – 34" (86cm)
||33" (84cm) – 42" (107cm)
||41" (104cm) – 51" (130cm)
||50" (127cm) – 60" (152cm)
Summit 631 LSO Back Brace Warranty