Armedica AM-BA 350 Hi-Lo Treatment Table Features
- Head Section - One Section 15" x 27" raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degree and features contoured face/ nose opening
- Center Section - 22" x 27" does not raise
- Foot Section - 39" x 27" raises 78 degrees
- 1.5" Firm density foam tops
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Top sections of Armedica Treatment Table have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- 4 Caster Base with 4" Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
When to use Armedica Hi-Lo Treatment Tables?
Armedica Treatment Tables are intended to be used as physical therapy supports for patients during clinician attended physical therapy related diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring. The table is equipped with a vertical table height adjustment actuator and casters for mobile transport. Patients are not to be left unattended.
11 Standard Upholstery Colors
- Armedica AM-BA 350 Hi-Lo Treatment Table has 8 Basic colors and 3 Decorator colors (Merlot, Cappuccino and Patina)
- Decorator Colors have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Treated with a proven vinyl protective coating that is engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in environment: germs, abrasion and stains
- Offers superior bacterial protection that the healthcare industry can count on
- Guards against the surface growth of fungus mold and mildew spores
- Armedica Hi Lo Table retains its good looks and is highly resistant to microbial deterioration that can cause cracking, splitting and loss of flexibility
What to buy with Armedica AM-BA 350 Hi-Lo Table
How to use AM-BA 350 Treatment Table by Armedica?
Installation Instructions of AM-BA 350 Adjustable Treatment Table
- Remove all packaging material from the tables.
- There is no assembly required on the Armedica Treatment Tables.
- Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 120 Volt AC outlet and follow the procedure outlined in the Precautionary Instructions.
- The table is equipped with four total lock swivel casters for maximum stability.
- The motor is equipped with a thermal cutout that protects it from overheating.
Armedica AM-BA 350 Table Operating Instructions
- To adjust the height of the Armedica AM-BA 350 Hi-Lo Treatment Table, a foot bar extending the length of the table is used to activate the electric motor assembly.
- Pressing down on the bar will raise the table. Pulling up on the bar will lower the table.
- Sections of the Armedica Hi-Lo Treatment Table are raised by lifting them with both hands. The locking mechanism holds them securely at any angle.
- To lower a section hold it in one hand and release the locking mechanism by turning the knob with the other.
- When lowering any of the table sections, make certain that your hands are placed where they cannot come in contact with the board supports.
- When adjusting the sections with the patient on the table, be sure that the weight of the patient is not on the section you are going to adjust.
- To adjust the optional center section, the spring-loaded lock must be released before the section can be raised.
- When the center section is lowered, make sure that the lock is properly engaged.
- To adjust the foot section rotate the knob to the unlock position.
Armedica AM-BA Series Hi-Lo Table User Manual
Care and Maintenance of Armedica Hi Lo Table
- The Armedica Treatment Tables are equipped with a maintenance free electric motor.
- The moving parts of the table should have a drop of oil placed on them approximately every six months.
- Frequently check to make certain that all hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.) are properly adjusted and securely fastened.
- In the event it becomes necessary to replace the activation bar cord or the power cord, make certain that the plug is in properly and the locking tabs on the motor are snapped into place.
- The vinyl cover should be cleaned with mild soap and water and the table frame wiped with a dry cloth to remove dust and lint when necessary.
Armedica AM-BA-350 Specifications
||76" x 27"
||15" x 27"
||22" x 27",
Does not raise
||39" x 27",
AM-BA-350 Table Warranty
Armedica AM-BA Series Hi-Lo Treatment Table has a Limited Warranty of 18 months. Warranty covers defects in materials and defects in workmanship.