Armedica AM-550 Hi-Lo Treatment Table Features
- Tilt down armrests offer enhanced versatility allowing to bring the patient into an ideal position with minimum manipulations
- Three piece head section comes with a contoured face/nose opening and adjusts 90 degrees down and 45 degrees up
- Foot section of Armedica AM-550 Hi-Lo Treatment Table elevates 73 degrees for proper positioning of patient
- 18" - 37" height adjustment with footswitch control
- Minimum height of 18" safely accommodates patients of different age groups
- Maximum table height of 37" helps to provide convenient work space to the clinician
- Truly convenient footswitch control for dependable and simple table operation
- 1.5 inches firm density foam tops of Armedica AM-550 Treatment Table provide the needed support to patient
- 34 oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Rugged welded steel support frame for extra strength
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts for trouble-free operation
- Unique power assisted caster system makes maneuvering easy and promotes mobility
- Armedica Hi-Lo Treatment Table gives patient comfort and easy access getting on and off the table
- 400 lbs lifting weight capacity
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor
11 Standard Upholstery Colors:
- Armedica AM-550 Hi-Lo Treatment Table has 8 Basic colors and 3 Decorator colors (Merlot, Cappuccino and Patina)
- Decorator Colors have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Treated with a proven vinyl protective coating that is engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in environment: germs, abrasion and stains
- Offers superior bacterial protection that the healthcare industry can count on
- Guards against the surface growth of fungus mold and mildew spores
- Armedica Hi-lo Therapy Table retains its good looks and is highly resistant to microbial deterioration that can cause cracking, splitting and loss of flexibility
How To Clean Armedica Hi-lo Therapy Table?
- A mixture of mild soap and water is recommended for general cleaning of Armedica AM-550 Hi-Lo Treatment Table
- A 10% bleach 90% water mixture is also acceptable
- Protex by Parker labs is a commercial disinfectant that is appropriate to use on our vinyl
- Harsh chemicals, petroleum based products such as massage oils, alcohol, and mineral oil should be avoided
- Such harsh products will strip the plasticizer, dry out the vinyl, cause cracks, and/or discolor the vinyl
- Do not put hot packs or similar directly on the vinyl of Armedica Hi Lo Table
Armedica AM-550 Specifications
||15" x 13"
||Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees
||22" x 27"
||39" x 27"
||Raises 73 degrees
||12.5" x 5.5" Adjustable
|Firm Density Foam
||110 volts, 60Hz motor
Armedica AM-550 Hi-Lo Treatment Table has a Limited Warranty of 18 months. Warranty covers defects in materials and defects in workmanship.