AM-BA 334 Hi-Lo Treatment Table Features
- Head Section - One Section 15" x 27" raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degree and features contoured face/ nose opening
- Center Section - 22" x 34" does not raise
- Foot Section - 39" x 34" raises 78 degrees
- 1.75" Firm density foam tops
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Top sections of Armedica Treatment Table have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- 4 Caster Base with 4" Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
When to use Armedica Hi-Lo Treatment Tables?
Armedica Treatment Tables are intended to be used as physical therapy supports for patients during clinician attended physical therapy related diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring. The table is equipped with a vertical table height adjustment actuator and casters for mobile transport. Patients are not to be left unattended.
11 Standard Upholstery Colors
- Armedica AM-BA 334 Hi-Lo Treatment Table has 8 Basic colors and 3 Decorator colors (Merlot, Cappuccino and Patina)
- Decorator Colors have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Treated with a proven vinyl protective coating that is engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in environment: germs, abrasion and stains
- Offers superior bacterial protection that the healthcare industry can count on
- Guards against the surface growth of fungus mold and mildew spores
- Armedica Hi Lo Table retains its good looks and is highly resistant to microbial deterioration that can cause cracking, splitting and loss of flexibility
What to buy with Armedica AM-BA Hi-Lo Treatment Tables
Armedica AM-BA 334 Table Specifications
||76" x 34"
||15" x 34"
||22" x 34",
Does not raise
||39" x 34",
Armedica AM-BA Series Table Warranty
Armedica AM-BA Series Hi-Lo Treatment Table has a Limited Warranty of 18 months. Warranty covers defects in materials and defects in workmanship.