- Andropeyronie Penis Curvatures And Peyronies Device is easy to use for Peyronies Disease
- A medical effective method to correct the bent penis
- Provides the opportunity of feeling better about themselves and building confidence regarding their sexual partners
- A curved penis or bent penis can be very problematic and can impede a man from having a healthy sexual life
- Reduces curved penis by 60% and pain reduction
- Increases penis length 1.5 cm or 0.6"
- Results are based on Clinical Studies
- User friendly device
- #1 in world sales
Andropeyronie is an easy-to-use device during the day and it can be removed easily. It is comfortable and it can be worn while sitting, standing or walking.
- It slows down the incursion process
- It reduces curvature of Peyronie's disease
- It stops excessive shortening after surgery
- It reduces pain during intercourse
- It is a method that has no side effects as long as your doctor's instructions and instructions for use are followed
Andropeyronie Traction Device Part Description
Andropeyronie is composed of a plastic base ring, two metal shafts with internal springs, and an upper plastic support with a silicone band.
- Androcomfort, comfort daily use band
- Androdynamo, new sliding & traction system
- Androrods, customize your device
- Androsupport, customize your curvature
Andropeyronie is a medically prescribed device for penis curvature correction (i.e. Peyronie’s disease, congenital curvature, acquired curvature, etc.) (PubMed). Andromedical provides its patients the opportunity of feeling better about themselves and building confidence regarding their sexual partners.
What to buy with Peyronies Device?
How does the Andropeyronie Device work?
- For the penis traction treatment to work, user must wear the device for four hours each day for a minimum of six months. The wearer can remove the device and take a break every two hours. The traction device is discreet and can be worn throughout the day. To keep it private, the wearer might want to wear loose pants.
- Men should not wear Andropeyronie when they’re sleeping. During sleep, a person shifts around unconsciously. Because of this, the user could accidentally damage the penis. Also, he won’t be able to take the required breaks.
- The treatment is recommended for men who are 18 years old and older. There are no upper age restrictions for using the penis traction device. In fact, in some of our company’s studies, men who were 60 to 70 years old used the device. These test subjects saw positive results after using Andropeyronie.
Andropeyronie Penis Curvatures & Peyronies Device - FAQ
Andropeyronie Device Warranty
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty