Amoena SV234 Silicone Breast Forms Features
- Integrated air chamber technology for individual adjustment. The air will stay in the air chamber until it is released again. Air can easily be added or released anytime – on the go or at home
- Comfortably adjustable to every chest wall for a close fit and perfect skin contact
- Available in ivory color
- Temperature-equalising Comfort+ layer to maintain woman's ideal body temperature
- Structured back for ventilation and flexibility
- High-quality InTouch silicone with a smooth and soft film provides a natural appearance and feel
- A versatile partial shaper that can be positioned for many different fitting options
- Especially suitable for women with uneven scarring, weight fluctuations, swelling due to lymphoedema in the chest area
- Designed to fit the unique shape of your body, and comfortable if surgery left you with an uneven chest wall
- Lightweight and Moldable breast form
- Serves a variety of different post-surgery needs
Amoena Silicone Breast Forms with Integrated Air Chamber Technology
A combination of different technologies gives her all-day comfort. Patented Comfort + technology promotes temperature balance between body and prosthesis and thus reduces sweating behind the form.
Balance Adapt Air Special Varia Breast Form Size Chart
- First, measure the band size and corresponding cup size
- Then, find the bra cup and band size in the top chart and follow the column down to determine the right Amoena breast form
- This size chart is meant as a guide to assist you during the breast form fitting process
- For example, band size 34 and cup size B corresponds to a size 4 breast form
What to buy with Breast Prosthesis
Also Available (Sold Separately) -
How to use Amoena Adapt Air Breast Forms?
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
7. Once the adjustment is completed, remove the cannula carefully from the valve. The air will stay in the air chamber.
8. Now the breast form is adjusted for a custom fit. Take the form out of the cup and put it into the pocket of your bra.
Note: Once the air is adjusted, it will remain locked-in until you need to increase or reduce air as needed
Amoena Balance Adapt Air Special Varia Forms Warranty
2 Years Warranty