10% Off*, Code HPHS10 | $50 Off $250*, Code HP50
Some text in the Modal......
Amoena Special Varia Balance Adapt Air is designed to replace missing tissue on a section of the breast and also has a patented air chamber so the volume can be individually adjusted to fit the user’s symmetry needs. It can be rotated to fill in where it’s needed most. Simply use the pump to fine-tune the fit and volume of the shaper until it suits the natural curve of the breast and sits comfortably against the skin. It has anatomical curvature for a close fit and an invisible transition to the body. It is especially suitable for women with lymphedema.
A combination of different technologies gives her all-day comfort. Patented Comfort + technology promotes temperature balance between body and prosthesis and thus reduces sweating behind the form.
Also Available (Sold Separately) -
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
7. Once the adjustment is completed, remove the cannula carefully from the valve.
2 Years Warranty
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory