15% Off*, Code HPGM15| $50 Off $250*, Code HP50
Some text in the Modal......
Note: Item Size 10 is on backorder and will be shipped once it is back in stock.
Amoena Balance Adapt Air Medium Delta Adjustable Breast Form's volume can be increased to equal a volume delta shaper. It’s designed with a patented air chamber so the volume can be individually adjusted to fit the customer’s symmetry needs. It provides an optimal solution during the tissue expansion phase prior to breast reconstruction because of the air chamber technology. The volume of the breast shaper can be adjusted as needed during expansion.
Also Available (Sold Separately) -
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
2 Years Warranty
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory