Features of Amoena Frances Bra
- Amoena Mastectomy Bras Front Closure available in A/B, C/D cup fittings
- Frances leisure bra is beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable
- Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery
- Amoena Frances Bra has front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing ideal for those with limited mobility
- Highly recommended by Doctors for women recovering from surgery
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Hook & Eyes Closures:
- 4 rows: XS(A/B); S(A/B); M(A/B)
- 5 rows: XS(C/D); S(C/D); M(C/D); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D)
- Shoulder straps:
- Comfortable, adjustable straps support a breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders
- Some styles have wider, padded straps for additional comfort and support in larger sizes
- Unless otherwise stated, all amoena bras have discreet pockets to hold a breast form or partial shaper securely in place
- The pockets are made from various soft and breathable materials and are invisible behind the cup when a breast form is not being worn allowing the bras to be worn by any woman
- Bra cups follow the shape of a breast form closely to ensure a perfect fit
- Elastic edges provide extra security
- Wider, underband: A wider underband gives support and stability, ensuring a breast form or partial shaper stays securely in place
What to buy with Amoena Mastectomy Bras Front Closure
How to measure Amoena Frances Non-Wired Bra?
- Underbust Measurement: Determine the underbust measurement to get the band size. While you are wearing a bra, measure around your torso where the bra band sits.
- Overbust Measurement: Then determine the half overbust measurement and multiply by two to get the cup size. If unilateral, find the bra cup by measuring from the middle of your chest, at the sternum, over the fullest part of your remaining breast to the center of your back, at your spine. If bilateral, you can choose your cup size, and it should be proportionate to your body.
- Find your measurements in the chart below to determine the bra size
Frances Bra Fitting Tips:
- Band: The band should be snug, but not tight. Make sure the band (front and back) is parallel to the floor or slightly lower in the back. If breast tissue is slipping out below the band, try a cross-over size; go down-in-the-band, up-in-the-cup
- Cup: If you are overflowing the cup either at the center front, the underarm, or under the band, then try a larger cup. Make sure you fill out the top of the cup. Soft breast tissue can puddle down in the cup. If this happens, try a smaller cup, or a more shallow bra style.
Care Instructions of Amoena Frances Post Surgical Bra
- 30 Degree Hand wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colors
- Wash before first wearing
Amoena Post Mastectomy Bra User Manuals
FAQs About Amoena Frances Wire-Free Bra
Do wireless bras make the breasts look sag?
Wearing a bra doesn't affect the risk of breast sagging. Wearing a bra doesn't fully prevent your breasts from sagging and not wearing one doesn't cause your breasts to sag.
Do Non wired bras give support to the breasts?
Yes Amoena Frances Bra offers sufficient support to the breasts. If the bra fits you well and is perfect according to your size then it will offer good support to the breasts.
What is the difference between wired and non-wired bras?
Wired Bras are heavy-duty bras which give a lift and shape under your shirts, tops and dresses. Whereas, wirefree bras do not contain the hard metal lining that sits beneath the breasts and constricts the flow of lymph fluid.
What is the material of Amoena Frances Wire Free Bra?
It is made with cotton and spandex material that feel comfortable and soft on the skin.