Essential 3S Mastectomy Breast Form Features
- 100% Silicone lightweight breast form with softer look and feel
- Offers a pleasant feel and appearance
- Breast form that offers reliable performance, superb comfort and everyday good looks
- Soft, flowable silicone gel back layer hugs the body securely, fitting to the unique shape of the chest wall
- Restores the body symmetry. It can be worn on either the left or right sides
- Standard silicone layer with super soft film
- Full cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- These single-layer breast forms look, feel and drape like a real breast and are so light and easy to wear
- Amoena Essential creates a soft, natural outline, combining all our world-leading expertise with the latest materials while offering great value for money
- Available in ivory color
- Comes in different size from 0 to 12
- Made with PU-film, silicone material
Triangular Symmetrical Breast Forms
- These are suitable for younger women with firmer pectoral muscles
- Triangular shaped forms can be worn on either the left or the right side of the body
- These shapes are created to suit most present surgical techniques, where less breast tissue is removed
What is a Mastectomy Form?
Mastectomy form, also known as a breast form, is an artificial breast made of silicone or foam that replaces the missing breast following breast cancer surgery. An alternative to breast reconstruction breast form is worn externally either inside the cup of a pocketed bra or swimsuit or attached directly to the body.
When to use Essential Silicone 3S Breast Forms?
- Bad posture
- Shoulder and neck problems
What to buy with your Amoena Essential 363 Forms
How to measure Essential 3S Soft Breast Forms?
- First, measure the band size and corresponding cup size
- Then, find the bra cup and band size in the top chart and follow the column down to determine the right Amoena breast form
- This size chart is meant as a guide to assist you during the breast form fitting process
Amoena 363 Breast Forms Reviews