Features of Contact 3S Symmetrical Breast Form
- Attachable: Adheres securely to the body, giving a woman a new sense of freedom and self confidence
- Standard silicone layer with super soft film
- Full cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- Symmetrical shape: This amoena breast form can be worn on either the left or right side
- Designed with a lower cut inside edge to accommodate surgery that conserves a small area of cleavage
What to buy with Amoena Contact 382 Breast Forms
How to measure Amoena Mastectomy Breast Form?
There are three easy steps to choosing the correct breast form:
1. Cup Fullness:
First select the cup fullness you require. Is your remaining breast:
Then select the shape symmetrical (s), asymmetrical (a), extra (e), or universal (u). Generally a symmetrical shape is best following a standard mastectomy and an asymmetrical breast form is best if you have had lymph nodes or tissue removed from under your arm.
3. Breast Form Conversion Chart:
To determine the size of breast form required, find your bra size on the conversion chart. Example: 34B will require a size 4 breast
Putting it all together
Now you have all the information you need to order the correct breast form. In the example opposite we have chosen a Contact breast form in a shallow cup and symmetrical fitting, bra size 34B which converts to a size 4. form.