Some text in the Modal......
Amoena Adapt Air Xtra Light 2SN 326 Adjustable Breast Form features innovative air chamber technology for individual adjustment. It is comfortable and customizable to every chest wall for a close fit and perfect skin contact. This breast form features an average cup form, symmetrical shape, extra lightweight, and made with three layers. It is approximately 40% lighter than regular weighted breast forms.
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
7. Once the adjustment is completed, remove the cannula carefully from the valve. The air will stay in the air chamber.
8. Now the breast form is adjusted for a custom fit. Take the form out of the cup and put it into the pocket of your bra.
Note: Once the air is adjusted, it will remain locked-in until you need to increase or reduce air as needed
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory