Almost U 1400 Wide Band Bra Features
- Almost U Style 1400 Wide Band Bra has Back Hook Closure:
- 4 rows: All Sizes
- 75% Nylon
- 25% Spandex
- All wide banded bras are made of soft, breathable cotton with a side-entry to hold a prosthesis securely in place
- Flawless fit to suit many body types
- Bras with wide bands at bottom are manufactured with top quality materials
What to buy with Almost U Style 1400 Wide Bra
How to Determine the Band Size?
- With the bra on, using a soft tape measure, measure your body under the bust line. Use a mirror to confirm that the tape measure is snug and smooth all around the body. Make sure that the tape measure is around the lower band of the bra you are wearing and is not twisted or slacking.
- Once you have determined this measurement, round it up or down for the closest whole inch. For example, if your measurement is 31-1/2" or over, round up to 32. If your measurement is 31-1/4", round down to 31.
- If the measurement is an even number, add 4 inches. If it is even, add 5 inches. Therefore, you measure at 32 you will add 4 inches - making your band size a 36. If you measure at 31 you will add 5 inches - making your band size a 36.
How to Determine the Cup Size?
If you had a unilateral mastectomy:
- With a bra on and using a soft tape measure, measure the fullest part of your breast. Measurement should be taken from your breastbone to the center of the back on the side that did not have the mastectomy.
- Double this measurement.
- Subtract the band size that was determined from the new measurement.
- Each inch of difference is equal to one cup size.
1 inch = A Cup
2 inch = B Cup
3 inch = C Cup
4 inch = D Cup
5 inch = DD/E Cup
6 inch = DDD/F Cup
7 inch = G Cup
8 inch = H Cup
9 inch = I Cup
If you had a bilateral mastectomy, choose which cup size you would like to. Many women remain the same while many move up or down a cup or more.
Almost U 1400 Bras Reviews