Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler Features
- Intermittent cold and compression: Help reduce post-operative swelling
- Integrated pneumatic pump: Designed for safety and ease of use
- Gravity and motorized options: This cold therapy system offers flexibility of care
- Flexible, durable and mobile: Whisper-quiet motor, insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect
When to use Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler?
- Post-Op Treatment
- Inflammatory Treatment
- Recurrent Joint Swelling
- Chronic Pain
Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler User Manual
What to buy with Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler
How do you use Aircast Cryo Cuff IC?
Prep before applying the Aircast Cryo/Cuff
- Attach the blue hose to the cooler to fill the cooler with water to the line located inside the cooler then fill it with ice
- Apply the installation disc on top
- Securely attach the lid. The lid should be snug
- You can shake the cooler
- Allow ice and water to sit for five minutes to chill. Always apply the cuff empty. use only air cast cryo cuffs with the air cast Carioca icy unit.
Note - Read all instructions before applying
How to apply Aircast Cryo/Cuff?
Make sure your cuff is empty prior to application.
Cryo Cuff Shoulder Application -
- To apply the cuff, attach the straps around the torso, and secure in the front and the back
- Secure the strap on the side of the affected shoulder front and back. These straps can be open as needed to do shoulder exercises.
Cryo Cuff Knee Application -
- To place the cuff on the front of the knee and secure the top strap. The top strap should be snug but not tight.
- Adjust the front opening. Your knee cap should appear through the opening
- Apply the bottom strap loosely back hip
Cryo/Cuff Rib Application -
Apply the cuff over the injured area so that the air cast logo is upright and facing outward
Aircast Cryo Cuff Ankle Application -
- Use in conjunction with a barrier
- Close the bottom flaps under the foot position the foot inside the cuff with the heel pressed against the back. If needed adjust the cuff by repositioning the bottom flaps.
- Wrap the foot cover around the foot and secure with drops then wrap the ankle cover around the ankle and secure with straps. Note - Do not use an elastic wrap in conjunction with the cryo cuff and ensured any dressing under the cryo cuff is applied lightly.
How to fill Cryo Cuff?
- Attach the blue tube to the cryo cup listen for a click to ensure proper connection to lift the cooler 12 - 15 inches above the cup. This will take approximately 45 seconds
- Place the cooler on a stable surface so that the base of the cooler is equal to the cryo cup to ensure optimal performance
- Simply plug in the power supply to turn on the unit you will hear the motor turning on and off about every 30 seconds. When the unit is running remember to never lift the cooler higher than 4 inches above the cuff. Note - If you experience any discomfort numbness or tingling to do so, simply lower the cooler below the cuff.
How do you clean a Cryo Cuff?
- Drain all of the water from the cuff, hose, and cooler absolutely
- Add fresh water every six hours. The cooler is stored with the top off. This allows it to dry.
- Clean the cooler and lid using mild dish detergent
- This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury
- Read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device
- Additional warnings appear in the instructions for use
Cryo Cooler System Specifications
||18" - 23"
||20" - 31"
||32" - 48"