Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler Features
- Cooler holds water and ice needed for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Artic Flow pads
- Includes tube assembly and insulation disk
- To be used in conjunction with Cryo/Cuff to provide compression and cryotherapy to afflicted area
- Cryo/Cuff utilizes gravity to deliver chilled water to anatomically specific cuffs
When to use Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler?
- Post-op treatment
- Post injury
- Post-operative treatment - Rotator Cuff and Many More
- Inflammatory treatment
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent joint swelling
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes.
What to buy with Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler?
How to Operate Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler?
- Connect the blue tube to cooler.
- Add cold water to line inside cooler.
- Fill with ice to the line inside the cooler.
- Lay insulation disk on top of ice. Attach cooler lid snugly.
- Allow five minutes with occasional shaking to chill water
Apply Empty Knee Cryo/Cuff
- Use only Aircast Cryo/Cuffs or ArcticFlow Cuffs with Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity.
- Secure Knee Cryo/Cuff top strap snugly. Apply bottom strap loosely. Adjust front strap.
- Carefully and completely read instructions supplied with the specific Cryo/Cuff prior to application. Please follow the instructions below to continue cooler preparation.
Fill and pressurize Cryo/Cuff
- Connect blue tube to Cryo/Cuff.
- Open cooler air vent.
- Raise cooler above Cryo/Cuff until cuff is full NOTE: Do not raise the cooler higher than 15” above the Cryo/Cuff.
- Close cooler air vent.
- Cooler can be disconnected by pressing quick-disconnect.
- Measure forefoot circumference
- Measure 6" above patella
- This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury
- Read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device
- Additional warnings appear in the instructions for use
How to Clean Cyro/Cuff Gravity Cooler?
The cooler can be cleaned with disinfectant wipes. The tube assembly can be cleaned with common mild detergent and must be completely submerged and hand dried.
Aircast Cryo/Cuff Specifications
||18" - 23"
||20" - 31"
||32" - 48"