Features of 1042 Light-weight Triangle Mastectomy Breast Form
- Breast form has the classic look and soft comfort triangle lightweight design
- Fits securely into contemporary bra styles for a seamless silhouette
- Developed with lightweight silicone material
- Helps manage shoulder tension for exceptional comfort
- Best for simple mastectomy and modified radical mastectomy
- Designed to complement and flatter a wide range of body/torso types
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side
- Suitable for average profile
- Comes with a discreet ABC travel and storage case
- Available size: 1-18
What to buy with ABC Lightweight Silicone Breast Forms?
How to clean ABC Breast Form?
- Clean your breast form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap
- Dry off with a soft towel
- Once clean, store your breast form, nipple side down in the travel case provided
What is a breast form?
A breast form is an external prosthesis that can be worn inside the pocket of a bra. Breast forms are designed to resemble natural breast tissue and are therefore made of silicone.
- Lightweight silicone is made by adding lightweight materials to standard silicone gel. Many women find that lightweight breast forms wear more comfortably. 30% lighter than standard silicone
Why wear a breast form?
Wearing a breast form will help users to restore the weight that;s missing from their chest wall. Even though wearing a breast form can enhance overall appearance, not wearing one can cause physical alterations as well. A weighted breast form will restore body;s natural balance. It will prevent spinal curvature, shoulder drop, and lower back and neck pain.
American Breast Care Forms Guides
1042 Breast FormsWarranty
24 months warranty