ABC 10250 Flowable Back Classic Asymmetric Breast Form Features
- This ABC breast form is best for simple mastectomy/modified radical mastectomy
- Asymmetric shape angles fullness inward creating a seamless transition to your chest wall
- Features an edge-to-edge flowable gel back that contours to your body’s curves for secure wear and superior comfort
- Innovative design imparts graceful, feminine curves that fit perfectly into your bra cup
- Created with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this prosthesis aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear
- Clear silicone back improves stability for a secure fit against your chest wall
- Unique design with minimal extension can be worn on either your left or right side to place fullness where you need it most
- For average profile
- The signature pink line for comfort, femininity, beautiful look under clothes
What to buy with ABC Flowable Back reast Forms
Information about Flowable Back Asymmetric Breast Form
What is a breast form?
A breast form is an external prosthesis that can be worn inside the pocket of a bra. Breast forms are designed to resemble natural breast tissue and are therefore made of silicone.
Why wear a breast form?
Wearing a breast form will help users to restore the weight that;s missing from their chest wall. Even though wearing a breast form can enhance overall appearance, not wearing one can cause physical alterations as well. A weighted breast form will restore body;s natural balance. It will prevent spinal curvature, shoulder drop, and lower back and neck pain.
How to care for ABC 10250 Flowable Back Breast Forms?
- Clean your breast form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap
- Dry off with a soft towel
- Once clean, store your breast form, nipple side down in the travel case provided
ABC Breast Forms User Manuals