Features of Abbott Ensure Clear Nutrition Drink
- Ensure clear nutrition drink is ready-to-drink and an incredible source of essential antioxidants that help to fill the nutrition gap
- Refreshing fruit flavors ensure clear drink provides a taste alternative
- Available in great-tasting blueberry pomegranate and mixed fruit flavors
- It is suitable for lactose intolerance and comes in travel-friendly containers
What to buy with Abbott Ensure Clear Drink
Ensure Clear Mixed Fruit and Blueberry Pomegranate Nutrition Liquid Drink Ingredients
- Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Whey Protein Isolate. Less than 0.5% of: Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red 40, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Blue 1, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, and Vitamin B12.
- Contains milk ingredients.
Things to keep in mind while using Ensure Clear Liquid Protein Drink
- Not for people with galactosemia.
- Use as part of a healthy diet.
- Shake well before use.
- Refrigerate after opening.
Ensure Clear Liquid Drink FAQs
1. How much sugar is content in Ensure Clear?
Each serving of Ensure Clear contains 18 grams of sugar. The total amount of sugars in the product includes natural and added sugars.
2. Is Ensure Nutrition lactose-free?
All Ensure products have some lactose but do not represent a medical problem for people with lactose intolerance due to the small amount.
3. Is Ensure Drink good for the immune system?
Ensure Clear Nutrition drinks are a source of key nutrients, such as vitamins, zinc, protein, and antioxidants, that play vital roles in immune health.
4. Can Ensure Clear Liquid be taken on an empty stomach?
Abbott Ensure is classified as a meal replacement, so you can take it with or without food.
Ensure Clear Nutrition Drink Specifications