Why to choose 3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner?
- Quick 5 min cleaning
- Uses UV Light
- No chemicals
- Simple one-touch operation
Lumin CPAP Accessories Cleaning Machine Features
- The Lumin operates using a form of high energy light that is focused narrowly on the wavelength that is most effective in reducing bacteria and viruses.
- The Lumin makes cleaning affordable at 50% less than other brands.
- The 5 minute cleaning cycle with no need for water or chemicals. Makes Lumin an easy choice for sleep device mask and accessory cleaning.
How Lumin CPAP Cleaning Machine Works
Lumin works by emitting high energy light within a narrow spectrum referred to as UV-C. The Lumin relies on a low-pressure, mercuryarc germicidal lamp designed to produce the highest amounts of UV energy – where 90% of energy is generated around 254nm. This light is very close to the peak of the germicidal effectiveness curve of 265nm, the most lethal wave to microorganisms. The dose of UV-C emitted in one 5 minute cycle is sufficient to kill most bacteria and mold on a surface. The use of UV-C is environmentally friendly, leaves no residue or toxic gases or chemicals. UV-C systems are currently in use to disinfect operating rooms, ambulances, emergency service vehicles and other high touch areas.
What to buy with Lumin CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
How to use 3b Lumin CPAP Cleaner?
How to Operate 3B Medical Lumin CPAP Mask and Accessories Cleaner?
- Plug the Lumin power cord in a wall outlet.
- For your humidifier water chamber, open the water chamber and lay both sides facing up. For your CPAP mask lay the mask with the inside facing up and laying flat for maximum UV penetration
- If your mask or accessories are visibly soiled, please wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or a CPAP wipe.
- Close the Lumin chamber drawer
- Press round power button, the Cycle-On red light will turn on indicating that the 5 minute disinfection cycle has started.
- A light glow of UV Light will be visible through the tinted oval window on the top of the unit while disinfection is occurring
- After 5 minutes the Lumin will emit a beep and the UV light will no longer be visible. A green light will indicate completion of the cleaning cycle. You may now remove your equipment. No waiting period is necessary and your mask and equipment are now ready to use.
How to Care for 3B Lumin Device?
- The Lumin bulb is designed to exceed the life of your device so changing the bulb should not be necessary. If, however, it does become necessary, the bulb is removed by simply grabbing the base and pulling firmly. The bulb is easily replaced by inserting the new bulb and pushing it into the socket.
- The Lumin drawer is lined with polished aluminum. Do not use baking soda or other alkali-based cleaners on aluminum as it can cause discoloration. Aluminum scratches fairly easily, so avoid abrasive cleaners and scrubbers when cleaning and polishing. If using a metal or glass cleaner, test the cleaner on a small portion of the drawer. Polish with a soft lint free cloth.
- Should the casing of your 3B Lumin become soiled you may wipe down with any moist cloth. Do not immerse your Lumin into water or any cleaning solvents. Place your Lumin on a level counter or tabletop. Do not drop your Lumin or the bulb and or glass drawer may shatter.
How to sanitize other personnel items with Lumin CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer Machine?
Lumin is a multipurpose sanitizer that is lab tested to reduce bacteria & viruses on multiple surfaces. Lumin may be used on cell phones, keys, video game controllers, face masks for home use, etc. To use Lumin on your personal care items, simply place them in the Lumin drawer, close and hit the start button. Lumin’s cycle lasts only 5 minutes!
Lumin CPAP Mask And Accessory Cleaner User Manual
3B Lumin CPAP Mask Cleaner FAQs
3B Lumin CPAP Cleaner Specifications
||12.25 x 8.5 x 7.75"
||AC 110 V 0.2A 60Hz
AC 220 V 0.15A 50Hz
||250 V, 2A, Interrupting Capability: 50A
|TUV Lamp Useful Life
||: 0° to 120°F / -18° to 49°C
||20° to 100°F / 7° to 38°C
||2Up to 93%, non-condensing
3B Lumin Warranty
2 Years Warranty