LoFric Origo Male Catheter Features
- LoFric Origo 16 Inch Male Catheter With Tiemann Tip requires a gentle squeeze to activate with the pure salt solution
- Foldable into handy, discreet pocket size
- Adhesive tab for reliable attachment to any dry and clean surface
- Adjustable Insertion Grip for better grip and control with no need to touch the catheter tube
- Urotonic Surface Technology for minimal friction during insertion and withdrawal
- Smooth eyelets for maximum comfort
- Discreet packaging,doubles as a hygienic disposal pouch
- Free from PVC, phthalates and is not made with natural rubber latex
- Phthalate free
- Foldable into handy, discreet pocket size
- Peel-open tab
- Sterilized by irradiation
- User-friendly and comfortable catheter that promotes user long
- Length: 16" (40cm)
- Lofric Origo is easy to open: The convenient peel-open label makes it easy to open and access the catheter
- Insertion grip makes Lofric Origo easy and hygienic to handle
- Tiemann Tip: Tapered
Material Composition of LoFric Origo Male Catheter
- Hydrophilic surface coating: Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP).
- Catheter tube: Polyolefin-based elastomer (POBE).
- Water pouch: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), aluminum and polyethylene (PE). Sterile water with sodium chloride (NaCl).
- Single package: Top foil: Laminate foil of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polyethylene (PE)
- LoFric Origo single use urinary catheter is intended for intermittent urinary catheterization
Lofric Origo - Easy for beginners & Great for long term use
- With LoFric Origo, it is easy to learn self catheterization in a safe and hygenic way.
- The appriciated Insertion Grip gives user full control without having to touch the tube during insertion.
- LoFric catheters are coated with unique Urotonic Surface Technology, which means that the LoFric surface has the same properties as urethra - the salt concentration is the same as in urine. This ensures that the catheter remains slippery, comfortable and safe, both during insertion and withdrawal.
Urotonic Surface Technology
- This method has been developed to make bladder emptying easier and more gentle
- The secret behind Urotonic Surface Technology is a chemical process that makes the surface isotonic to urine
- This means that the salt content on the surface of the catheter is the same as in your urine
- This salt content makes the water on the moist surface stay there during the entire catheterization procedure
- Its why LoFric catheters are just as slippery coming out as they are going in
Why Choose Lofric Catheters
Lofric Catheters are the most well-documented and tested catheters available. In fact, LoFric is the only hydrophilic catheter that can prove it reduces the risk of long-term complications. Clean intermittent catheterization is a painless therapy. The unique coating of LoFric catheters makes them slippery on insertion as withdrawal. It is called Urotonic Surface Technology. This therapy and social acceptance is nowadays very high. In most ways, the therapy with LoFric catheters improves the quality of life and with its ease of use, it is a safe product to rely on.
LoFric reduces the risk of both pain and damage
LoFric catheters are coated with unique Urotonic Surface Technology, which means that LoFrics surface has the same properties as your urethra the salt concentration is the same as in urine. This ensures that the catheter remains smooth, comfortable, and safe, both during insertion and withdrawal.
Lofric Catheters are scientifically proven
LoFric is the only catheter proven in multiple studies to be safe for long-term use.
Single-use hydrophilic urinary catheter with salt solution
- Start by washing your hands with soap and water.
- Squeeze to release the salt solution and the catheter is ready to use.
- Pull the tab down to open.
- Use the adhesive tab on the reverse side to hang the product, if necessary.
- Pull and adjust the Insertion Grip situated below the connector to control insertion without touching the catheter tube.
- Options- Fold the package and use the slit to keep the catheter folded. Pull and adjust the Insertion Grip situated below the connector to control insertion without touching the catheter tube.
- Important Information - This is a single use product. Once used, the surface coating will deteriorate and the catheter will no longer be sterile. Use only the salt solution included to wet the catheter.
Specifications of Origo Male Catheter
|Catheter French Size
||Smooth Polished Eyelets