- Pride Heritage X-Large Three Position Full Recline Chaise Lounger standard features:
- Head and arm covers
- Large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- About Dual Motor Sync System:
- Prides Dual Motor Sync System actively works to keep the inline motors synchronized, ensuring long lasting quality and performance.
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port is not available with Heat and Massage
- Free 1 Year In-Home Service!!
- Free Lift gate services included!!
- Click Here for Brochure
- Click Here for Chair Weight Capacity
- Click Here for Hand Control Reference
- Click Here for Owner Manual
- Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind:
- Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
- The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride;s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
- Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Care & Maintenance:
Your lift chair will require routine maintenance checks. You can perform some of these checks, but others may require assistance from an authorized provider. By following the maintenance checks in this section as scheduled, you can help ensure your lift chair gives you years of trouble-free operation
- Fabric Care:
1) Inspect the fabric on a regular basis for any pulls, tears, or gaps. 2) Choose the right methods to clean the fabric on your lift chair. Before cleaning your lift chair, consult your authorized provider for cleaning codes
3) Do not use solvent-type cleaners to spot clean
4) Do not saturate the fabric. Prevent damage to the fabric; do not expose the lift chair to direct sunlight.
- Electronics Care:
1) Inspect all wiring harnesses to make sure they are not damaged or frayed.
2) If damage is present, unplug the lift chair and contact your authorized provider for service.
3) Keep all electronics free from moisture and temperature extremes. Lift chairs are intended for indoor use only.
- Disposable & Recycling:
1) Your lift chair must be disposed of according to applicable local and national statutory regulations. Contact your local waste disposal agency or authorized provider for information on proper disposal of lift chair packaging, metal frame components, fabric, electronic components, and batteries.
- Fabric should not be allowed to come in direct contact with any type of heat source (e.g., a space heater or cigarette). Personal injury or fire damage may occur.Your provider strongly recommends that you do not smoke cigarettes while seated in or using your lift chair, although the lift chair has passed the necessary testing requirements for cigarette smoking. You must adhere to the following safety guidelines if you decide to smoke cigarettes while seated in or using your lift chair.
1) Do not leave lit cigarettes unattended
2) Keep ashtrays a safe distance from the lift chair.
3) Always make sure cigarettes are completely extinguished before disposal
- Even though the lift chair has passed the necessary testing requirements for ingress of liquids, you should keep electrical connections away from sources of dampness, including direct exposure to water or bodily fluids and incontinence. Check electrical components frequently for signs of corrosion and replace as necessary
- Plastic bags are a suffocation hazard. Dispose of plastic bags properly and do not allow children to play with them
Ã‚Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Use Height Range
|5ft 2" to 5ft 10"
|Seat to Floor
|Top of Back to Seat
|Distance from Wall
|Overall Chair Width
Lifetime warranty on steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds and bushings. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as it is in use by the original owner. Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
There is a two-year limited warranty. For 2 years from date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at its option to original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Wood frame, motor, hand control, scissor mechanisms.
Click Here for Warranty