Arctic Ice Cold Therapy System Features
- Pain Management Arctic Ice Cold Therapy System is designed to deliver localized cold therapy
- Uses a motorized pump to circulate cold water to the desired body area
- Lightweight and fully portable
- Cool water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360 cooling
- Cryotherapy unit can be left on continuously without interruption
- Provides added compression to further reduce pain and inflammation
Note: This item is non-returnable due to hygiene purposes.
Where to apply Pain Management Arctic Ice Cold Therapy System?
Pain Management Arctic Ice Cold Therapy System for use with a universal cold therapy pad fits many different areas of the body, including:
When to use Arctic Ice Cold Therapy System?
- Acute injuries
- Sport injuries
- Post-operative or post-traumatic pain
What to buy with Arctic Cold Therapy System
What is Continuous Circulation Compression Cryotherapy?
Cold therapy device utilizes continuous circulation compression cryotherapy. This technique is more advanced and is used in the cold therapy pain management cryotherapy unit which continuously circulates cool water all around injured joint while providing compression to the area. Continuous circulation compression therapy is delivered through the unit which circulates cooled water from an insulated container through pressurized tubing into a large cooling pad which surrounds the injured joint providing compression. When the fluid in the pad is warmed by users body temperature, they are able to simply recirculate it to keep the area cool.
How to use Arctic Ice Cold Therapy?
- Operate from floor level, newly designed reservoir.It has improved design and 10-minute setup is required to start therapy.
- Use 3-4 hours then it is easy to recharge by simply adding ice and water
Compare Your Cold Therapy Systems
Arctic Ice Cold Therapy Warranty
6 months warranty on the unit and pad.
Arctic Ice Systems Reviews