LiquaCel Liquid Protein Features
- 16 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of arginine in every serving
- Liquacel Protein Supplement contains all essential and nonessential amino acids
- Can be taken straight or diluted with 1-4 oz of your favorite beverage
- Simply add 1 oz of LiquaCel to 1-3 oz of water, club soda or your favorite beverage
- (Nectar consistency) moderately thick
- Low potassium and phosphorus
- Sugar and gluten free
- Osmolality approximately 270-300
- Liquacel Protein Supplement has superb taste
LiquaCel Concentrated Liquid Protein Ingredients
Liquacel Ingredients are:
- Hydrolyzed Kosher Collagen Protein
- Citric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Natural Flavors
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to maintain freshness)
- Grape Contains: Tartaric Acid, Blue 1 and Red 40
- Grape Doesn’t Contain: Citric Acid
- Ingredients may vary between flavors
When to use LiquaCel Ready-to-Use Liquid Protein?
- Bariatric Surgery
- Burn Patients
- Enteral Therapy
- Cancer Therapy
- HIV/AIDS Patients
How to take LiquaCel Ready-to-Use Protein Drink
How to take LiquaCel Ready-to-Use Protein Drink?
- Mix with 1 or more ounces of any liquid or just take alone
- Mix into soft foods or beverages, or via a feeding tube
- Without additional blending, it can be served alone
- Note - Do not cook foods/drinks mixed with LiquaCel or reheat them
LiquaCel Liquid Protein Storage Information
- May or may not be refrigerated
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Be sure to date when first opened
- Use within 3 months of opening
Global Health LiquaCel FAQ's
Who should use LiquaCel?
Anyone who is looking to increase their consumption of protein. It should be used for renal, wound healing individuals, and bariatric.
Is LiquaCel a complete protein?
LiquaCel is made up of blend of whey isolate and hydrolyzed collagen protein. It contains all amino acids, necessary and non-essential.
What is the shelf life of LiquaCel?
LiquaCel has a two years of shelf life when unopened and a Three months of shelf life after opening.
How many calories are in a LiquaCel?
LiquaCel offers 100 calories per serving
What is liquid protein used for?
Liquid Protein is a protein supplement that provides a concentrated source of protein who require additional protein.
LiquaCel Ready-to-Use Liquid Protein Specifications
||Amount per Serving
||% Daily Value *
|Serving Size: 1fl oz/ 30ml
Servings Per Bottle: 32/ Per Packet 1
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.