Armedica 5 Section Treatment Table Features
- Armedica Hi Lo AM-550 Fixed Center Five Section Treatment Table With Swivel Casters has footswitch control
- 34oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1.5 inches firm density foam tops
- 4 total lock swivel casters
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Lowers 18 inches for easy patient transfer to and from standard wheelchairs
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Contoured face/nose opening head section
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 400 lb Lifting weight capacity
What to buy with Armedica 5 Section Treatment Table?
How to Install Armedica Five section Table ?INSTALLATION
1. Remove all packaging material from the tables.
2. There is no assembly required on the ARMEDICA Treatment Tables.
3. Plug the power cord into a properly grounded 120 Volt AC outlet and follow the procedure outlined in the Precautionary Instructions.
4. The table is equipped with leveling glides to be used where necessary to achieve maximum stability.
5. The motor is equipped with a thermal cutout that protects it from overheating. PRECAUTIONARY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read, understand and practice the precautionary instructions in this manual. Know the limitations and the hazards associated with the ARMEDICA Treatment Tables
2. The motor is double insulated for protection from EMI.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a typical medical installation.
3.This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to other devices in the vicinity.
4.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
5.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to other devices, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving device.
- Increase the separation between the equipment.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the other device(s) are connected.
- Consult the manufacturer or field service technician for assistance.
5. Always disengage the caster system when the table has been placed in the desired location for patient use.
6. Always use both hands when changing the angle of any section of the table.
7. Never change the angle of any section when the patient’s weight is on that section.
8. Never place your hands or feet nor the patient’s hands or feet near any of the working mechanisms of the table when raising or lowering the table.
9. Never leave patient unattended.