Pride Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooter Features
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Deck basket for additional storage
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Inside and outside use
- Individuals with arthritis or use of only one hand
- Taller or heavier riders
- Limited off pavement use such as a park
What to buy with Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooters
Why to buy Pride Go-Go Sport 4 Wheel Travel Scooter?
- Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind:
- Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance. Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
- The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
- Some of the testing criteria of pride go-go- scooter includes:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
Getting on to the scooter
- Make certain that the key is removed from the key switch
- Stand at the side of your Travel Scooter.
- Disengage the seat rotation lever and rotate the seat until it is facing you.
- Make certain that the seat is secured into position.
- Position yourself comfortably and securely in the seat.
- Disengage the seat rotation lever and rotate the seat until you are facing forward.
- Make certain that the seat is secured into position.
- Make certain that your feet are safely on the floorboard.
Operating Pride Travel Scooter
- Set the speed adjustment dial to your desired speed.
- Press your thumb against the appropriate side of the throttle control lever.
- The electromechanical disc park brake automatically disengages and the Travel Scooter accelerates smoothly to the speed you preselected with the speed adjustment dial.
- Pull on the left handgrip to steer your Travel Scooter to the left.
- Pull on the right handgrip to steer your Travel Scooter to the right.
- Move the tiller to the center position to drive straight ahead.
- To stop, slowly release the throttle control lever. The electronic brakes will automatically engage when your Travel Scooter comes to a stop.
- If equipped with Zero Turn Technology, ensure your travel scooter is pivoting properly in both directions by observing the rear wheel on the side of the scooter you are turning to.
Care and Maintenance:
- Follow these easy steps for a quick and safe repair for solid tires:
- Remove the key from the key switch and ensure your Travel Scooter is not in freewheel mode.
- Elevate the side of the Travel Scooter of which you are removing the tire. Place wooden blocks under the frame to elevate the Travel Scooter.
- Remove the drive wheel nut and washer from the axle.
- Pull the wheel off the axle.
- Slide the new wheel onto the axle. Make sure the the axle key is in the axle slot
- Reinstall the washer and drive wheel nut onto the axle and tighten
- Remove the blocks from beneath the Travel Scooter.
Cleaning and Disinfection:
- Use a damp cloth and mild, non-abrasive cleanser to clean the plastic and metal parts of your Travel Scooter. Avoid using products that may scratch the surface of your Travel Scooter
- If necessary, clean your product with an approved disinfectant. Make sure the disinfectant is safe for use on your product before application.
Storing Travel Scooter:
- If you plan on not using your Travel Scooter for an extended period of time, it is best to
- Fully charge its batteries prior to storage - Remove the battery pack from the Travel Scooter.
- Store your Travel Scooter in a warm, dry environment.
- Avoid storing your Travel Scooter where it will be exposed to temperature extremes.
- Recommended storage temperature: -104ºF/-75ºC to 158ºF/70ºC.
Pride Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooter Brochure
Pride Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooter User Manual
Pride Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooter Specification Sheet
Pride Go-Go Sport Mobility Scooter Safety Sheet
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Up to 4.7 MPH
3" at frame1.5" at motor
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||17" - 18"
Overall Width of base
Tire size front
|3" x 9" Solid
Tire size rear
3" x 9" Solid
||Compact, Foldable (17"x17")
||18AH 14 lbs. each
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 12 miles, 18AH
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||44lbs. (Front Section)
- Lifetime limited on frame
- 2-Year limited on Electronics
- 2-Year limited on Drivetrain