Features of Serious Mass Optimum Nutrition Weight Gainer Supplement
- Sports nutrition supplements can be taken by athletes, officers and etc.
- 1,250 calories per serving to help boost calorie intake
- 50 grams of blended protein
- 252-254 grams of carbohydrates to help fuel workouts
- Creatine, glutamine, and glutamic acid
- 25 vitamins and essential minerals
- 3 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate per Serving
Ingredients of Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer Protein Powder
- Protein Blend Concentrate
- Calcium Caseinate
- Egg Whites
- Sweet Whey
- Cocoa (Processed with alkali)
- Natural and Artifical Flavor
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Contains: Egg, Milk and Soy
What to buy with Weight Gain Powder
How to take Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass?
- Mix 2 scoops of the powder into 24 fluid ounces of cold water or milk using an electric blender.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- It allows you to add fruits, peanut butter, and other calorie-contributing foods.
- TIP: New users should start with a 1-scoop half serving.
- Use post-workout and/or between meals to add calories, carbs, and protein to your healthy, balanced diet.
FAQs About Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition
1. When should I take Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass?
Use post-workout and between meals to add calories, carbs, and protein to your healthy, balanced diet.
2. Is optimum nutrition weight gainer mass supplement good for gaining weight?
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is designed to help build muscle and weight. It's a high-protein weight-gain formula that provides 1,250 calories per serving (about 2 heaping scoops). This amount of calories is designed to help support your weight gain goals.
3. Should you drink ON mass gainer every day?
Optimum Nutrition weight gainer protein powder can be taken every day and should be if you're a hard gainer that can't get enough calories from whole foods. They can also be used as meal replacements each day if you live a busy lifestyle.
4. What does optimum nutrition serious mass do?
Optimum Nutrition serious mass weight gainer is packed with calories, protein, and carbohydrates. Using this product after your workout or between meals can help boost calorie intake and support muscle building and weight gain.