Features of Tri-Panel Abdominal Binder Belt
- Hospital-quality, elastic compression belt helps support weakened abdominal muscles for postsurgical care and postpartum care following Cesarean section
- Premium, 3-panel design for reduced rolling
- Contact closure for easy adjustment and custom fit
- 9" height for greater coverage. Made of elastic and soft material for comfort and flexibility
- This abdominal binder belt is latex free and unisex
Tri-Panel Abdominal Binder FAQ
How tight should an abdominal binder be?
Make sure the abdominal binder is a good fit for you. Tri-Panel Abdominal Binder should be snug but not excessively so. As needed, make changes. Make sure it's straight and free of wrinkles. Check to see if you can breathe normally and use the restroom.
How long should I wear my abdominal belt?
Initially, you should wear a Tri-Panel abdominal binder for 4-6 hours per day in the early postpartum period but always consult with your doctor. This is to help you get a feel for it and move around more easily. You can gradually increase the number of hours you wear the binder each day to 8-12 hours as the days pass.
Can I wear abdominal belt while sleeping?
We do not recommend wearing waist trainers for long periods of time, let alone at night. Wearing one while sleeping has a number of disadvantages, including the possibility of causing acid reflux and obstructing proper digestion.
Does abdominal binder reduce tummy?
There is no scientific evidence that tying your belly button will help you regain your ideal shape.
What to buy with Abdominal Binders