Medline Matrix Elastic Bandages With Self Closure Features
- Helps to hold dressings or splints in place
- It is the perfect bandage for anyone who needs low compression, helps with providing excellent long-term recoverability & elasticity
- It is manufactured with a polyester and cotton weave
- Hook-and-Loop closure at either end makes it simple for anyone to use
- It can be machine-washed, making it reusable
- It is available in different widths, and the bandages are color-coded so that you can easily choose the correct size
When to use this bandage?
- Ankle injuries
- Ideal for improving blood flow
- Compression Therapy
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Medline Matrix Wrap Elastic Bandage?
- Wash the injured area with mild soap and water and pat dry before applying the bandage.
- Start wrapping the bandage around the injured area, ensuring that the first wrap is snug but not too tight. The bandage should be wrapped in a spiral pattern, overlapping each layer slightly.
- After wrapping the area at least twice, apply gentle pressure to the bandage to provide compression. Ensure that the compression is even and not too tight, as this can impede blood flow.
- Ensure that the bandage is comfortable and does not cause any pain or discomfort. Also, check that the bandage is not too tight, as this can cause circulation problems.
- Monitor the injured area regularly and adjust the bandage as needed to maintain compression and ensure comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long can I wear the bandage?
The length of time that you can wear the bandage depends on the severity of the injury and the recommendations of a healthcare professional. It is generally recommended to remove the bandage every 2-3 hours to allow the skin to breathe.
2. Can Matrix Bandages be reused?
Yes, Matrix Elastic Bandages can be reused. It is important to wash the bandage regularly to remove dirt and bacteria, and to ensure that it maintains its elasticity.
3. Can these bandages be worn while sleeping?
It is generally not recommended to wear bandages while sleeping, as this can lead to discomfort and skin irritation. It is important to follow the instructions of a healthcare professional regarding bandage use.
4. Can Matrix Bandages be used on open wounds?
No, these are not designed for use on open wounds. They should only be used on intact skin.
5. Can Matrix Elastic Bandages be worn while exercising?
Yes, it can be worn while exercising to provide support and compression. It is important to ensure that the bandage is not too tight and does not impede movement.
6. How do I clean this bandage?
Can be hand-washed in warm water with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.
This is what our customers have to say about this product!
Star Rating Product!
- Good quality, good price
- Was very happy with these wraps, they are nice and long
- Excellent value for the money. Seem to hold up much better than others I have used.
- I have a fractured foot. The doctor used this bandage to wrap my foot and then applied an air cast over it. This bandage provides excellent support and stays in place. It does not slip and slide as some bandages do.
Medline Elastic Bandages Reviews