Med-Q Electronic Pill Dispenser Features
- Loud alarm increases for 5 minutes, stops, and then repeats every 30 minutes until pills are taken
- LED-LITE-BOX Technology - The LED light will flash in the individual container to avoid medication mistakes
- Program reminders for twice a day for one week or once a day for two weeks
- 14 removable compartments
- Oversized buttons and large, digital display for easy programming
- Oversized finger tabs for easy opening
- Easy to read letters and braille marking
- Each compartment can hold roughly 23 full-sized aspirins
- Low battery alert
- Special designed, “ANTI-SKID” tabs are strategically placed on all corners of the smart pill box
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
Med-Q Medicine Dispenser Volume Levels -
The Med-Q “5” Minute Escalating Alarm Solution -
- Minutes 1 & 2 100% volume
- Beeps every Second Minutes 3 & 4 150% volume
- Beeps every 4 Seconds Minute 5 200% volume
- Beeps every 8 Seconds
Designed not to scare, but eventually heard throughout the home. A great feature for those living in apartments for neighbors.
What to buy with Pill Dispenser
How does Med-Q Automatic Pill Dispenser work?
- Set the times you want to take your Pills by pressing a couple of buttons on your Pill Dispenser. Set it once and the Pill box’s LED LITE-BOX Technology combined with escalating alarms will repeat its alerts every day at the same exact times to make forgetting or double/triple dosing virtually impossible.
- Simply flip open the Pillbox’s lids and place your pills and supplements into the spacious, individual daily boxes. Large Letters for easy viewing will help assure proper filling. The Easy to open oversized fingertip tabs make loading easy for even the frailest hands. Now you wait for your Pill Dispensers Audio/Visual reminders to alert you.
- With MED-Q’s Programmable Pillbox Technology, simply take the pills at the programmed times in the individual daily container which will be flashing with LITE-BOX Technology. The escalating alarm can be heard throughout the home. Press the “NEXT ALERT” button and MED-Q will move to the next alert.
Med-Q Automatic Pill Dispenser FAQs
Q1. Does Med-Q Pill Organizer Lock?
The combination of LITE-BOX Technology and Repeating Alarms makes locking unnecessary for most. If locking is needed, caregiver help is often required.
Q2. How many pills does the MED-Q hold?
Each individual compartment can hold up to 23 aspirins (325 mg) in full size (23 pills x 14). The MED-Q can hold 322 full-size aspirins when all of the individual Compartments are filled.
Q3. Do you have to reset MED-Q Pill Box every week?
No, once set, the alarms/alerts will continue to sound at the preset times until the user changes them. You can use this pill as a reminder that you can, make a note of it, and then forget about it.
Q4. How much does it weigh?
Very lightweight for easy handling, the empty MED-Q Pill Box weighs 11 ounces.
3 Reasons to shop with HPFY
Specifications of Med-Q Pill Dispenser with Alarm
|Dimensions || 1"H x 4.5"W x 8.75"L |
|Individual Container Size||1"H x .75"W x 1"L|
|Weight|| 11 Ounces Empty|
|Individual Removable Compartments|| 14|